I Miss Those Days When Our Smile Was Real...

Start from the beginning

"pata hai Dadi... ye Kirshu alag hai..pehale waali kirshu nahi hai....jise hum jaan the hai...."

"tho usse vaapas le aa...aise wqt par aagar hum unka saath nahi diya tho vo kho sakthe hai...."

Haseena meets grandmother eyes.... "jaise ki unhone humare saath diya tha..."

"bikul...."says Grandmother and Haseena smiles....

After having a good talk, they go to bed to start a new day...Haseena is excited for the next day as she is going to spend more time with Karishma...its been ages they haven't worked together in the café....

Next Day...

Karishma gets ready in front of the mirror... she doesn't looks at herself in the mirror nor she want to see her face...she just checks her dress and comes out of her room...she is really feeling nervous inside today and don't know any idea if she is doing the right thing or not...then again her mind flies to Haseena and relax a little as she knows Hasena is going to be there for her..

Ever since they have come to this town they didn't have much talk to each other.. when they get time always end up in silence....and its killing both of them... they wanted to be normal like they used to be but don't know why they are hesitating to mingle with each other...Karishma still couldn't understand anything around her...her mind is not steady to react anything except for the rage..

She comes out and sees her mother drinking her morning tea with blank expression...Suhani sees Karishma in dress.. she looks confused and thinks why would she is ready at this hour...Karishma comes and sits at the opposite chair..

"Kirshu...inthni subha kaha jaa rahi ho..."

"maa apko kal raat kuch baatha bhul gaaye....vo hum aaj se Haseena ke café me kaam karne waale..."

"kya...!!! ye kab decide huva...par kyu..abhi tho tumari studies baki haina.."

"haan maa..aise kaam karnse hume experience bhi milega aur jab hum studies kahatam karke job dudne me easy bhi hoga..."

"acchnak kyu beta....kahi tum ye sab...ghar me jo ho raha hai..uske wajse tho nahi na...mai tumhe koi pressure nahi kar rahi hoon..Kirshu.. aagar pasad nahi hai tho kuch bhi karne ki jarurat nahi hai.." Suhani assures her...

Karishma holds her hand to calm her down... "nahi maa...hume ye karna hai..i know I am doing this to earn some money.. but usse pehale I wanted to clear my head....jab se ye sab huva hai hum thik nahi hai...aur aise chal tha raha tho..pata nahi humse kya ho jaayega..."

"Kirshu...now you are worry me.."Suhani keeps hand on here cheeks... "sab thik tho haina..beta..."

"haan I am fine...i just wanted to be somewhere for a while...ghar par rahnege tho kuch na kuch humare dimag me chaltha rahega...mind ko divert karege tho shyd I will think straight.. in fact..hume khud samjh nahi aa raha ki hum kya kar raaha hai...i wanted to run away from here nothing else...."

Suhani doesn't say thing and tries to understand her.... "thik hai Kirshu..aagr tumhe ye karna hai tho karo..but please paise ke baare me bikul bhi mat sochna...hum sambal lenge...tum bass apne khayal rakna thik hai...jaan thi hoon ki abhi sab kuch confuse lag raha hoga....but hum dono mil sambal lenge...thik hai..."

Karishma smiles.... "ji...." then they hear the doorbell....

Karishma opens the door and smiles seeing Haseena who is here to get her...Suhani ask her to come inside...Haseena comes and all have a tea...then they leave for the café...

While going Haseena and Karishma steal glance of each other...they wanted to talk but don't know how to start..

"vaise apne accha kiya...cafe me kaam karne ki....isse apko thoda accha feel hoga..."says Haseena..