"Put your phone down when we're in a meeting, boy." Brandy, his mother, scolds. Jayson dropped his phone quick.

I stood there awkwardly, waiting for a list or something else to be said. Rubbing my arm, I watch Brandy get up from her seat and grabbed a paper off the fridge, "Here you go, Jayson give her the card."

"Ma!" He shakes his head. "Boy, don't make me embarrass you up in here." Brandy placed her hand on her hip, Jayson groaned taking out his wallet and slipping the card out passing it over.

I take the list and the card, facing the ladies, "Thank you, I'll be back soon."

"You better not mistreat her, I really like her." I overhear Toriah say.

"Me too, but I doubt she'll let him mistreat her, she looks like she'll whoop up on him." Brandy laughed.

"Y'all so funny, hahaha." Jayson said sarcastically.

The nanny had been gone for almost an hour, & my mother and toriah had just left — now what to do

I opened the app of Instagram, and went to my dms, Ella, was the first that caught my eye. Haven't seen that woman in months, ever since she cheated on me, and i went out & did the same.

Not bothering to open it, I went to search up De'asia, and as I clicked on her profile, I was already following her, raising an eyebrow, i went through her photos.

The photo I've liked of hers was a year ago.

Can't deny, the woman is beyond gorgeous

Can't deny, the woman is beyond gorgeous. With and without make up.

Finger slipping as I went through more, I liked her latest picture which was posted four months ago. "shit."

Then the door opened, and the beeping of the alarm system could be heard, I unliked quickly, and locked my phone — and there she was, I spotted her holding a few bags, she sat them to the side and went to get more.

Rolling my eyes I grab the bags she sat aside, and took them into the kitchen.

"Sorry, I was coming to get those." De'asia sat the rest on the counter.

"What if my son was here, and we were playing? you can't just leave shit in the walkway." I utter.

"I wouldn't have to if you'd be a man and help me out, you saw me struggling!" she spat.

"Ayy, don't be yelling up in my house! remember i pay your ass." I hollered.

"Well, my cashapp is the same as my username on instagram, send me my little bit of money, because i quit." De dropped the credit card on the counter, and the list. She stormed past me, cursing under her breath.

i fucked up.

How Jayson is rn, now that De quit 🤣

It's Jayson being a jackass for me. I heard he's mean irl. 😭