(1)The Bastard.

'Kuroo Tetsurou. A creepy, slimy, son of a bitch. He's a complete thorn in my side. My worst nightmare. The absolute bane of my existence. And the second I let my guard down, I become his plaything. These days, I'm being forced to play his little games.'

"Look, it's (Y/n) (l/n)," A peer of yours murmured.

"Your hair is shining today, (Y/n)-san," another said, as you passed by.

"Thank you."

'(Y/n) (l/n). Second-year, class 2-A, and the Secretary of Nekoma High. Responsible, reliable, and hard-working. That's what my reputation has become this past year and a half. I'm most definitely an important asset to our school's council.'

'Boyfriend? I have none. Neither do I need one. I have better things to do than to get swept up in the likes of 'dating'. College entrance exams are only a year away and I don't have time to mess around. Though that doesn't necessarily put a stop to the admirers I have. You'd think a simple 'no' would be enough, but they find their way back. Almost like fleas to a dog.'

"Yo! (Y/n)."

'And here comes the worst flea of them all.' Just when you thought you could get to class without being seen.

You stopped dead in the middle of the hallway to the call of that person. His voice already dripping with an irritating smugness. You about-faced, brows already furrowed and teeth grinding behind your lips.

"Kyaa! Kuroo-kun, good morning!" Screamed a random girl from her classroom. That said, whoever wasn't already behind him, came clamoring out into the halls.

"Kuroo-kun, look this way!"

There was he was: Kuroo Tetsurou. Hands shoved down the pockets of his trousers as he walked towards you. A knowing smirk had found its way to his lips. Just who the hell did he think he was? Other girls might've dreamed of him, but not you. You could compare hearing his voice alone to nails on a chalkboard, and now you had the joy of seeing him.

"Morning, Sunshine." He raised a brow. "How was your night's sleep?"

"None of your concern."

"I'm glad I caught you in the hallway, lemme walk you to class."

"No, thank you."

"Heh," he huffed a chuckle. "Well aren't you exceptionally cold this morning. Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed? Maybe I should've called and wished you sweet dreams last night after all."

"Fuck off, " you muttered.

Kuroo took a step closer, lowering his lips to your ear. "When and where, toots?"

"Tsk!" You pushed him away from the chest and took a step back, cupping the same ear that was tickled under his breath.

"How come Tetsu-kun is always giving his attention to (l/n)." One girl folded her arms. "We're here too, y'know. When the hell has he been following (l/n) around anyways?" She said.

"Have you been living under a rock or something? Kuroo-san has been openly flirting with her for about 2 weeks straight now." Another said. "He obviously has a thing for her."

"Ahh," the girl let go of a long sigh. "I wish it was me he was flirting with instead." She clasped her hands together and swooned on them. "He'd have my undivided attention." Hearts blossomed from her sockets.

"But doesn't he looks like the type who likes a chase though, don't you think?"

"I could act like I don't want him!"