chapter 7

THE LOUD ROAR OF AN ENGINE

woke you up on your third day of your stay in your new home. you checked your phone seeing it was only 6 am when the whole house seemed to wake up too. you looked through the windows to curse the culprit of your early awakening. however, the sound only seemed to get closer and louder.

it almost sounded as if it was inside the house, but it couldn't be, right? you walked to your door, opening it slightly when suddenly, the most unexpected thing came into your view; bokuto riding the most obnoxiously big motorbike you've ever seen on your hallway.

"just what the fuck ..." you muttered just for you to hear. bokuto's head turned left and saw you on your door and, with a mischievous smirk, sped up until he was reaching you. what you didn't see at first was oikawa running with an electric scooter right behind him. "kou! you're going to damage the woodblock!"

bokuto didn't seem to care because he was too focused on turning left and right avoiding him, until he reached your door, "good morning beautiful, wanna ride?" he said with a smirk. ignored his obvious sexual pun and stared at him with a deadpanned face. "how did you get this thing in here?" you asked rubbing the sleep from your eyes. "it's not the how but why. and before you ask, is because it is fun and our new rides have arrived!" he squealed like a highschooler.

your eyes widened, your dream car was just outside this house and nobody dared to wake you up to see it? well, nobody except bokuto and what you assumed was his new ride. "jump in and i'll take you to your baby" he added with a wink. of course you weren't going to miss this opportunity.

as soon as your ass settled on the seat, bokuto sped up instantly, giving you no time to hold onto him. now a new question came up to your mind, how did he get this bike on the second floor of the mansion? you soon discovered how when he started going down the stairs at full speed, your body jumping up and down on the seat.

bokuto seemed to be enjoying this little adventure but you, you were actually fighting for your life back there. "bokuto! this is not safe! i'm gonna fall down!" you shouted lud enough for him to hear. "what about your life is safe? try to enjoy it y/n!" well, there it goes your safety.

soon enough you reached the bottom floor, where a curious atsumu was looking at both of you with a hot mug in his hand. apparently you weren't the only one who was sleeping a few minutes ago. atsumu just waved as if riding a motorbike inside a house was the most common thing in the world, and went back to the kitchen.

in a few seconds you arrived to the garage, where iwaizumi and a black haired man were having a heated discussion. "those were not the dampers i told you to put on sakusa's car. we need something more effective to get away in case we need it" iwaizumi's hand were moving around, pointig to the black car that atsumu showed you your first night here.

"well, let me remind you again that those things you want haven't been shipped to japan yet so don't get bitchy about it. it's not my problem germany doesn't want to start selling them and my contact hasn't got any of those on his hands yet. if you want them, then go to germany and ..." the black haired man stopped talking as soon as bokuto and i arrived at the garage, obviously making a scene with our entrance.

iwaizumi turned around, watching both of you get off the bike in disbelief. he just sighed and turned back around to the other man. "AGAAASHI!" shouted bokuto from your side and runned off to hug the much thinner man. he just smiled and patted bokuto on his bicep. the stranger then looked at you with an intense stare, which twinkled with what you assumed was ... admiration?