Izuku would've been toasted if it weren't for the tendrils wrapping around his waist and pulling him out of the way

The attack blew the whole side of the building,though,leaving it all in shambles."This is meant to be an exercise,what the heck?!"one of the students in the monitor room exclaimed,watching as the screens blurred bit from the explosion."Midoriya!"

"W-WAKUI-SAN!!!"Izuku yelled,looking at the masked female whose costume was now burned and tattered due to the attack,her hood burned entirely which revealed her long braided raven-black hair flowing in the breeze.

Her mask was perfectly unharmed,though.As if she had dodged accurately to avoid getting her mask destroyed,while half of her costume was burned,her mask stayed in perfect shape.

"Hinari?!The heck is she doing there?!"Hinoka muttered,looking at the screen where it showed both Izuku and Hinari on the now ruined building."Hinari-shounēn had asked me if she can participate in their battle earlier,seeing as she had won by default due to Rimoto-shounēn passing out,I see no point in saying no!If she wants to battle then let her battle!Hahaha!!!"

All Might smiled proudly,hands on his hips as he relayed the information to the Wakui siblings,the said siblings turning at him with terrified looks on their faces."Shit..."

"Looks like Hinari got curious..."

"What do we do?This is the first time she's made a move on her own..."

"We'll just have to wait and see which one of the boys she took interest in..."

The siblings huddled together,whispering to each other as they grew mushrooms in the corner of the room.Leaving the class to look at them with either confusion or amusement.

Meanwhile,Izuku was freaking out,running around in circles as he panicked.Why?Well,it wasn't only Hinari's costumes that got burned in the attack,two of her tendrils got caught in the explosion.Thus,leaving the girl with one pair of tendrils to work with,it'll take a full hour for the other pair to regenerate.

The destroyed pair laid in crumbles on the ground,looking like minced dark chocolate that Hinari was tempted to eat."Hah,are you out of your mind,Kacchan?!"Izuku exclaimed,standing in front of Hinari to block her from Bakugo's sight.

The ash blond looking absolutely livid as he stared at the female being blocked by Izuku;"You faceless bitch..."he growled,scowling as he approached the duo."Use your quirk,Deku.You and that faceless bitch.I'll break you both...At your full strength!"

Hinari stood up,dusting her clothes off of any debris from the explosion as she stretched her two tendrils out of her back,feeling them a bit stiff from the attack.She was just planning to spectate from the sidelines,to watch the scene play out.But,unfortunately,her body just moved on it's own and pull Izuku away from the explosion.She wanted to have less interactions with the students as she could,but her body just...moved on it's own accord.Master won't be too happy about this.