Chapter 2

We kept going on like that for two months, being crazy and partying. Then Ella came to town, Jake asked if she could come over, I said yes because I want him to stay happy and keep coming here and having fun so let her come over.

  I really didn't like Ella, she was rude to fans and told my friend to kill herself. She really was not the greatest but whatever, as long as everyone else was here I could deal.

  I got up off my couch, it was compleatly messed up, as was everything else in my house. I was running out of food so I would have to go shopping today. I tried to clean yesterday, and Jinxx tried to help, but the guys are just to crazy.

  "Okay boys, so, all of you will clean while I am out shopping, I will alow one person to come with me. By the time I'm back the house should be clean or I will beat you all up." I smiled.

  "Can I go?" Ash asked, just wanting to get out of cleaning.

  "Here's how we decide who's coming with me." I smiled and took off my hat. "All of you will put your name in here, then I will pull one out and we will see who comes okay?"

  "Fine." They all said. they wrote their names on slips and threw them in the hat.

  I moved them around a bunch then pulled one out.

  The guys were on the edge of their seats like they were waiting to win the lotery. "And the winner is..." I paused unfolding it. "The beautiful, the amazing.. CC!" I yelled. I was really happy, I had started to really like CC. Only Sammi, Juliet and Andy knew.. Maybe Jinxx too because he looked at me weird when I called CC's name.

  "I WON I WON I WON!" He jumped up and down then flipped off the guys. He picked me up bridle style and ran out of the house.

  "Forgot my keys" I said when he let me go. I ran back in and grabbed them from next to my door. "CLEAN!" I yelled and ran out.

  We drove to walmart and got out. I jumped in a cart and he pushed me into the store. "MY TURN MY TURN MY TURN!" He yelled and picked me up out of the cart. He hopped in and I pushed him around, throwing stuff at him.  

  We got out spending less then I thought, I spent only $346.07 I thought we would spend like $600 from all the stuff he was grabbing and throwing in. 

  We threw everything in the car and drove home. I let him drive, I thought he was going to be crazy but it was fine. I got out and took some bags in, the house was clean enough, the guys were sitting on the couch.

  "Good job, now help bring in stuff please, then you can chill."

  They all got up and helped bring stuff in and put stuff away.

  "Just for you boys being so good, I am making you all cookies." I smiled and walked off to the kitchen.

   I got out my bakigng stuff and made chocolate chip and sugar cookies. After they were out i put the chocolate chips on a tray and walked out with them. The guys all stuffed there faces with them, it made me smile, when I got the sugar ones done I waited and frosted them, CC came in to help. I took some frosting on my finger and poked his nose.

  "It's on." He smiled. He shot frosting and it hit my lip. I licked it off.

  I grabbed some and smushed it against his lips. "Ha" I smiled.

  "You want to have frosted lips too?" He smiled.

  "Wha-" I was to late, he came over and kissed me. I kissed back, I was sad when he pulled away.

  "Sorry.." He said after pulling away. He walked out of the room.

  I walked out after him. He went outside. Everyone was looking at me.