I roll my eyes and elbow him the stomach, "Wake the FUCK up Naruto."

He jerks upward, coughing harshly.

"Sakura-chan why?" He looks at me, eyes watering.

I deadpan, "Kakashi-sensei's here."

He looks at Kakashi, who smiles at him, "Hi guys, good morning."

Naruto's face skews up, "YOU'RE LATE. IT'S BEEN LIKE 6 HOURS!"

"Maa. I walked passed a black cat on the way and had to take the long way around. And while doing that I almost walked underneath a ladder, so I had to take the longer way because of that. And you won't belie-" Kakashi starts, putting his hands in his pockets.

"LIAR!" Naruto shouts, lunging at him.

"Woah, calm down Naruto. Save it for later." I grab the back of his jacket, holding him back.

Honestly, his excuse for being late made me a lot madder than him actually being late. Like my dude, you could do so much better. So many missed opportunities there.

"You're not wrong. The number of things he could have said and the feelings he could have provoked in us" Inner sighs wistfully "We need to fuck with people like this but better one day."

We should.

He sets an alarm clock on a rock, "Right. It's set to 12."

I turn my attention back to Kakashi, who takes out two bells.

"Now. Your goal is to take these bells away from me by noon." He says holding the bells up.

"Why are there only two bells?" Naruto questions.

Kakashi sadistically smiles, "There are only two, so at least one of you will have to go to the logs, where I'll eat my lunch in front of you. The person who does fails is also sent back to the academy. Now, you won't be able to take these bells away from me without the intent to kill me, so be sure to use your weapons. We'll start when I say 'Begin.'"

Sasuke eyes Naruto and I warily while Naruto glares at Kakashi, his face red. He takes out a kunai and twirls it around, charging at Kakashi.

Kakashi quickly grabs Naruto's arm and spins him, pinning him to the ground.

"I didn't say start yet," He lets Naruto go, "Now, you may begin."

Sasuke and I quickly get out of there, being sure to hide behind some foliage.

I sincerely doubt that we've successfully hidden from him. I think I'm going to let Naruto and Sasuke try beating him first before telling them we should work together. I know their knuckleheaded prides wouldn't let them work with me until after a beatdown. Hopefully if I convince Naruto, we'll be able to get to Sasuke quicker and team up.

I watch as Naruto spams his clones, each lunging towards Kakashi who just read his book peacefully, still not giving a fuck.

And one...two...three there. Kakashi successfully fingers a minor.

As Naruto goes flying into the lake nearby, I wince.

"I know it's supposed to be funny and all, but if Kakashi tries to do that to us I won't hold back from fighting a bitch. And I'd win and his balls would go up every year on our Christmas tree."

Bitch please, as if I'd hold back.

While trying to bleach the image of Kakashi's fingers up Naruto's ass from my head, Naruto finally got caught upside down on the tree.