37.5 Side Story: Suguru Niragi

Start from the beginning

You clicked your tongue, walking towards him and catching the ball right before it could hit his nose. "You guys may be the dumbest group I'd have ever faced in my whole life."

"H-hey, L/N, just get out the way, alright? We're just having fun!" Ryuu said in a somewhat nervous tone, trying to calm you down.

You scoffed, sneering. "So, you're just a bunch of sadists? You must have no life if you're willing to force a poor guy into eating rice mixed with your own piss. That's disgusting."

The boys went silent due to them being fearful of you.

"Let's go." You took your bag, nonchalantly grabbing the 1st year's wrist and walking away from the group of boys. You stopped in your tracks for a second to look back at the group, only to shoot them a glare.

"If I ever receive news of you doing this kind of stuff again, then it won't end so pretty."

You walked him to your house, opening the lights and leading him towards the bathroom. He seemed to be nervous and flustered the whole time you held his wrist.

You took a stool and placed it in front of him. "Sit." You demanded, wetting a few papers and taking a first-aid kit. He obliged immediately, sitting down on the stool.

"How long have they been doing this to you?" You hummed, wiping the blood off his face.

"Since I started to go to school.." he mumbled, wincing slightly as you brushed the wet paper against his wounds.

"Huh. Do you want me to tell them off?" You asked, throwing away the bloodied papers.

He paused for a few seconds to think about his answer. "O..only if it's fine with you."

"Alright, then." You said. "What's your name?"

"Suguru.. Niragi."

You smiled at him. "Your new name is Sugu."

He seemed surprised for a second before letting out a small chuckle.

"Y/N L/N." You spoke shortly after seeing him chuckle.

"N/N." He smiled.

You chuckled. "This might sting a lot." You opened a bottle of rubbing alcohol and dabbed some on a cotton ball, disinfecting his wounds.

He winced, closing his eyes shut and gripping onto the stool.

"You're a 1st year, right?" You asked in attempt to try to divert his attention to something else other than the pain.

"Ye..yes." He answered nervously.

"Oh," you hummed, "I'm a 2nd year."

He let out a small gasp, abruptly getting up to bow to you.

"I'm very sorry for my informality!" He said, shutting his eyes closed as his head was lowered in a bow.

"Sit back down." You spoke curtly. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind. You can call me that nickname, I don't mind."

He stared at you in awe, completely admiring you. "Y..yes! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, sitting back down.