05

Layla is so 😍😍😍 TW for stalking lmao
.
.
.
.
.
Layla's POV
My beloved looks so cute sleeping i might as well kidnap her for myself ♡. Soon enough, soon enough... anywa- *yawn* anyways, i should get back to my dorm... its almost morning..
.
7:30 am
When i walked into the class, my love was already there. It was still a little early to be there since class started at 7:45 but i thought i could get in a nap. On second thought, maybe ill stay conscious for just a little bit longer.. Sitting next to [Name], i put my books down and looked through my notes. After while, more students started coming in. There was also a girl that i didn't recognize. After the teacher came in, he introduced the girl as his daughter and a new student. Her name is Beya, and she has a pyro vision.The teacher told her to take a seat to the right of my beloved, since it was empty. After the teacher started, well, teaching, Beya started talking to [Name] in a weird way. I was trying to listen, but i fell asleep before they stopped talking.
.
Your POV
Beya was talking to you weirdly, she was being rude and lookin at Layla constantly. "So, What ever your name is, whos the pretty girl sleeping?" Beya asked while looking, or more like staring, at Layla. You're not sure why but she had a look of love in her eyes. Like, the kind that you look at your husband/wife with an you did not like it one bit. "Thats Layla. She has a cryo vision and she sleeps alot. Dont expect her to talk to you alot." You told the pyro vision holder. Beya looked at you, with a unreadable expression. After glaring at you for a little, she turned her attention back to the teacher.
.
After the lecture had finished, you woke Layla up and ignored Beya, who was trying to talk to Layla, you and her were walking to your next class. When you both were at your lockers Beya had came up to your beloved. "Hello, im Beya and im new here as you could tell. I was just thinking about how cute you were when sleeping in class and i was wondering if we could hang out after school." Layla looked at her, with half-lidded eyes. "Im-*yawn* sorry but i have some left over work i really need to finish..."

Beya looked at her with determination in her eyes. "How about i help you? Im pretty good at keeping people company when they are doing their work." Layla really didnt want her to come over, and it showed on her face, atleast to you. So, you intervened in their conversation. "Excuse me, Beya, but Layla prefers to be alone while doing her work." You told her, standing in front of Layla while she clung onto your back, asleep. After she caught sight of Layla sleeping and some glares from her, she finally left you and Layla alone.
.
When school had ended and Layla had left for her dorm, Beya cane up to you. "Listen here, [Name] i dont know who you think you are but Layla is going to be mine by the end of the school year." She yapped. Honestly, your grace i didnt know someone could talk so much.. but, is she also obsessed with Layla? Well, she prolly doesnt even love Layla like you do, your highness. "Do you mind, Beya? I have to get back to my dorm to do my homework now.." She glared at you even harder then she did at your locker today, but despite being mad, she went on her way to her dorm and so did you.
.
.
.
.
.
End,
                            05

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH 😭 I got grounded and i have to earn my phone privileges back hehe...