04

More of a fluffy chapter today :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Candace walked over to Collei and waved to her. "Hello, Collei. Have you seen [Name]? We need to ask them a couple of questions." Collei put her small little notebook in her pocket. "I last saw them doing their commissions in the desert." After that, Candace walked away without another word. Now, they knew [Name]'s entire schedule.They may be the lost god, or the murderer that killed the scholar. Either would be very important to the Akademiya.
.
.
.

Today, Layla invited you to hang out in Sumeru's forest. You had a couple, non important, thing to do today but you cleared your schedule so you could hang out with your beloved, Layla☆. You chose some comfy clothes since the forest isn't too classy. After that, you finished getting ready and walked out your door. While heading to the spot Layla had spoken to you about the day before, Cyno walked up to you, getting ready to speak. "Hello, [Name]. Where are you heading?" Cyno was one of your good friends. You never found him scary or intimidating. I mean, it makes sense because you are a god. No regular mortal scared you. "Oh, greetings, Cyno. Im going to hang out with Layla in (part of the forest)." After some small talk with the general mahamatra, he left and you continued on your walk to the place in the forest where you and your beloved would meet up.
.
.
.
Layla's POV
When my darling had arrived at the spot i told her to meet me at, i had already been there for about twenty (20) minutes to make sure everything was perfect for my love. [Name] waved to me and i waved back. "Good morning, Layla. How are you today?" She sat down next to me after i responded and we started eating, since i set up a picnic.

hours later
Your POV

Layla had fallen asleep in your lap after you two were talking for what felt like years. Not that you minded though, right? Anyways, she was cuddling your waist with her face in your stomach. How cute. You held her so she wouldn't wake up but she moved her face to rest in your chest, and you moved her sleeping form to sit on your lap so she could sleep comfortably. It was pretty late in the night, so monsters were around more. (Authors note; rrrember peaceful visions? Yeah... the attacks are now white and baby blue...)
A mitachurl noticed you both and started running towards you to attack. You carefully lifted Layla off of you so you wouldn't wake her and pulled out your (weapon of choice) to fight it. After you defeated it, which didn't take long and was basically a one - shot, you decided it was time to go back to your dorm. So you cleaned up the picnic and picked up Layla. After you rested her in your bed, since you forgot the key to her dorm in yours, and took her accessories along with her shoes off so she could sleep comfortably, you sat down on your couch reading a book that you found funny because how it made you out to be and read it until you were tired and wrapped yourself in a blanket and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 04
                          ~End~