Funny goofy chapter for my birthday

"Omg look at this" The author show their Layla plush the wattpad they had been writing that had over 200 views/reads. "These people actually somewhat like my writing woah" The Layla plush stared. "Imma tell my friends.." The author then got on facetime with all 1 of their friends. "Hey [Biggie cheese] my book is kinda popular now" [Biggie cheese]'s face had a very... interesting... expression on it. "Has [Real.] finally gotten a new phone?" The author questioned. "Nah but she got disc.." [BC] continued on with her wattpad with who knows what in it. "Well i dont know what i expected..." Author went and grabbed some coca cola TM and a lunchable. "Hmmmmmmmmmm i should get something too but idk what to get.. and i dont have money to order anything..." [BC] rubbed her chin as if in deep thought. "Just ask ur step mom for money.." The author said before chugging down their cola. "GREAT IDEA!!!!!1!1!1!1!" [BC] screamed with joy. "And while your at it, could you give me some moooooney?" [BC] looked at author annoyed. "No, brokie." Author looked at their Layla plush. "Layla is literally the best in genshin." [BC] ran over to the camera and tripped in the process then screamed at author, "ZHONGLI AND CHILDE ARE MORON"
.
.
.
.
.
[BC] / Biggie cheese as Alexis317867