02

Just some of you hanging around with Layla :) (and maybe a guys hits on you but 🤷)

Cyno and Candace both jumped into a ditch. "A missing person case AND we have to look for a god that has been missing for over 100 years. A fun filled day don't you think, Candace?" Candace looked around. "Yes quite so."  Candace looked in the middle of the ditch, and saw a human shaped trash bag on the ground. "Hey, Cyno? What is that?" Cyno looked at the bag in the middle of the big ditch. "I'm not sure, Candace. Let's check it out." They both walked over to the bag and it smelt like a rotting corpse. Maybe cause it was one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You walked over to the spot you and Layla were meeting up. She was already there and reading a book, probably working on reading the 150 pages our teacher assigned to us yesterday. You had already finished it, since you are a god and already know all of it. "Hey, Layla!" She looked over at you and smiled while putting her book away. "Hello, [Name]!How are you?" You walked closer to her, since you were pretty far apart. "I'm doing well. How are you?" You hugged her and she hugged back. "I'm- *Yawn*" Annnnddd she fell asleep... though you don't mind, do you, Your excellency? Anyways, you picked her up and brought her to her dorm. You gave each other spare keys so if you ever needed anything from each others dorm, you could get it without knocking. After you took off yours and her shoes you set her down gently in her bed, then covered her up. You could keep her with you forever, my lord, if you give her a Peaceful vision... (Peaceful visions: Visions given by the god of sympathy, the attacks are White and goldish.) I would consider doing what that random voice that came out of nowhere says, your highness. Although, it would bound her to you and she wouldn't be able to die... she may not like it. But on the other hand, you've never loved someone so much so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
        End; 02

OKOK SO I RLLLYY WANNA MAKE BOTH OF THEM KIDNAP EACH OTHER AT ONE POINT SO THOUGHTS?????