Chapter 11: Hero Training with All Might

Time skip~(the next day)

I was outside waiting for Hitoshi, scarfing down my last waffle, when I heard a pair of wings flying and sitting next to me. I turned to see who it was, and it was Hawks. I already knew it was him the minute I smelled the scent of his feathers.

"Hiya, Ketsumi! How's UA treating you so far?" Hawks asked me. "Good. I made some new friends, and today we're doing our first hero training session with All Might! Also, shouldn't you be patrolling now?" I said as I checked my phone for any texts from Kyoka Jiro, the earphone jacks girl in class 1-A. There were none so far.
"I'm on break, so I decided to check up on ya!" He answered brightly. "Hmm, stalker much? How'd you even find out where I live?" I asked, already knowing what he probably did.

"I followed you home a few times after you left, since the area you live in isn't the safest. What kind of hero would I be if I didn't make sure young girls got home safely?" He said rhetorically. "Still, you could have said so," I pouted. Hawks laughed in response.
"Well, I gotta go now, but see ya later~," Hawks cheerfully said as he started flying away. I flipped him the bird as a goodbye.

Hitoshi came out of our not-home. "Was that Hawks?" He asked as a greeting. "Duh. Who else is a pro hero that has red wings?" I deadpanned at him. Hitoshi shrugged. "First one at the gates has to buy the winner ice cream!" I said as I took off. "Hey, no fair!" Hitoshi complained as he chased after me.

Time skip~(at school)

"I won! You have to buy me ice cream now~!" I said in a sing-song voice. Hitoshi grumbled at me in response, but I knew he would buy me it. He said one time that watching me eat ice cream is a good way of stress relief. I don't see what's so funny about the way I eat ice cream though, but whatevs.

Hitoshi goes to his class and I go to mine after the morning classes. "Hey, Ketsumi-bro!" I heard Tetsutetsu say cheerfully in a loud video. He was about a few meters away, and he was coming to greet me with a smile. "What's poppin, Tetsutetsu?" I say in greeting. "Just on the way to class. By the way, you look very manly today!" Tetsutetsu said brightly. "If that's your way of saying I look good, then that's a very fruity way of saying it," I said with a chuckle. Tetsutetsu blushed at my remark. "R-really? I didn't think it sounded like that." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"But when I said that, I meant that you look cool and unique, not like that." Tetsutetsu informed me. "Well, in that case, you look manly as well!" I said to him.

"Ughh, can you not talk about stuff like that? All this positivity in the morning is killing my already dead heart." Kuroiro said depressedly. He had been walking behind us for the last 5 minutes apparently. "That doesn't sound very nice! You should try to not say negative things like that, Kuroiro, it's not very manly." Tetsutetsu said concernedly.

"C'mon, let's go!" I said to the both of them before Kuroiro began roasting Tetsutetsu.
We came in our classroom, and sat down in our respective seats. Kaibara turned around to look at me. "Hey, aren't you excited for our first hero training session?" He asked me excitedly. "Yeah! I'm pumped! I can't wait to show off my hero costume!" I said enthusiastically.
"Bet mine will be cooler than yours, Ketsumi," Awase said. "Bring it then!" I challenged.
Vlad-sensei came in. "Settle down, everyone. Today, All Might will be teaching you, so I'll let him do the explaining." All Might came in as soon as Vlad-sensei said that.
"I AM HERE! Coming in like a normal person!" All Might said as he did not come in like a normal person.

"Wow, it's All Might! I didn't think we'd actually see him!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed happily. "The Number One Hero!" Kinoko said excitedly. Yui just nodded happily. Even Kuroiro looked somewhat excited. Itsuka was about to ask questions about the lesson, but All Might started explaining before she asked. "Today we will be having you all doing combat training! The scenario in this combat training will be a nuclear bomb hidden in the building by the villains, and the heroes have to infiltrate the building to prevent the bomb from exploding, and capture the villains!" All Might said.
"The heroes' job is to infiltrate the room and dispose of the bomb, or capture the villains, and the villain's job is to protect the bomb from the heroes and capture the heroes." All Might then held up a roll of white tape.
"You may capture the other team with this capture tape. Now, let's draw our teams!" All Might said cheerfully. "But go change into your hero costumes first and meet me in Ground Alpha!" All Might quickly added.