Chapter 12: USJ Training with Vlad King, All Might, and Thirteen

Time skip~the next morning

I woke up to Tatsuo snuggling into my arms while Kiyochi was sleeping on the foot of my bed. I gently removed Tatsuo from my embrace, and I jumped in the shower.
After I got out, Tatsuo had woken up and was petting Kiyochi.
"I'd tell you to get out and go downstairs, but you're so tiny that you'd probably end up falling, so turn around so I can get dressed." I said to Tatsuo. His horns glowed blue, and he turned around.
I finished getting dressed, and Tatsuo looked at me in awe.

"Are you still Sumi-neechan, or are you a boy now?" He asked innocently.
"I'm still a girl, Tatsuo, I just like wearing boyish clothing," I replied with a chuckle.
"Hmm," Tatsuo said.
I went downstairs after getting Tatsuo dressed, and he followed behind me, insisting that I hold his hand.
Hitoshi was downstairs, and all of the other kids were sitting at the table or in the common room, including the girl and boy that hadn't woken up for dinner last night.

The girl waved to me. "Hi, I'm Kemuri Kobayashi, and I'm 9 ½ years old! It's nice to meet you!"
"I'm Ketsumi Chiyama, and I'm 15! Nice to meet ya too!" I replied while brushing Tatsuo's hair. The girl had red and black hair with red eyes, and she was tall for her age, if I didn't know she was 9, I would've thought she was 11.
The boy next to her was scarfing down his gyudon, and he introduced himself as well.
"My name's Akira Akimitsu, and I'm 7! Thank you for the food!" The boy said as he finished his bowl of gyudon. He had pink hair and orange, cat-like eyes.
"Nice to meet you too, Akira!" I said with a smile.

Akira looked over my clothing, and his eyes started sparkling.
"Oh my gosh, you guys go to UA?! That's the best hero school in the country!" He exclaimed happily.
Ryobi paused from rummaging through his backpack to look at our uniforms.
"Really? Are you both in the hero course, or is it just Ketsumi?" He asked.
"I'm in the hero course, and 'Toshi's in the general studies course," I replied. Ryobi snorted. "Figured Eyebags wouldn't get in, he looks like the type to slack."
"I'm definitely getting into the hero course, so shut up!" Hitoshi said in annoyance. Ryobi smirked at him. He was about to make another snark at Hitoshi, but I interrupted him.