𝟏𝟏

Constance pulled the lever then some sad music started to play softly in the background as she stood next to Karnak. 

❝𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡. 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 '𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦'. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭. 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞...❞

Ricky taped Charlie on the leg with his cane then the two of them looked over at Constance then Ricky started to sign with his hands "...Wow, you seemed so nice..." Charlie said for Ricky then the two of them walked back over to stage.

❝... 𝐎𝐫 ...❞

 Then Noel stood up and he looked over at Constance "...I never really met you – you seemed friendly." Noel said then walked over to the stage with rest of the choir. 

❝𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞

Constance started to pick at her nails then looked around the choir who was stand there and looking at her "So I lost my virginity to a carnie in a port-o-potty before I died. Like three hours before. It was kind of porno. He was like ancient, like thirty-two. And he had this tattoo on his forearm ... it was of two skeletons having sex, and it said, "Born to Bone" on the bottom of it." She said then watched Misha who was supposed to be carnie, he was dressed in the Iron Maiden shirt and with a blonde wig on, Misha walked over to Constance and then showed her the tattoo "Isn't my tattoo the stupidest thing you've ever seen?" Misha asked Constance then watched her started to laugh but it was a fake laugh "I fake laughed when he said that because you should always laugh at guys'

jokes, or they'll think you're a cow. My mom and dad own the Blackwood Café in town. It's been in our family since, like forever. The Blackwoods have been in Uranium since they opened the mines... my family had pride when it came to that. 'Til I went to high school and having pride about our town was only like the lamest thing you could ever think to believe. After a while I started feeling kind of crummy about stuff, like ashamed. At the café, I would catch myself looking at my mom thinking, "what a loser, a stupid dead-end loser, in a stupid dead-end town." My parents were good people and all I could do was think horrible things about them. I really wish I never thought those things...But I got so angry that I was born in the only family in Uranium that raised their kid to think it was okay to do your working, living and dying there. And it just got all kinds of poison after that." Constance paused then took a deep breath "anyway, my virginity... I just wanted to get it out of the way. I just wanted to do it, so I didn't have to think about doing it anymore. No, actually... I just wanted to lose it in the most horrible possible way. "Constance the lifer, lost it to a carnie, in a crap box, in a crappy town! Why, of course she did..." And then I rode the Cyclone with the other kids in the choir... and that's when the accident happened."