𝟓

Ocean got off the human pyramid of then watched the rest of the choir get out of the human pyramid then looked at each other with a confused look then watch Ocean get all hyped up "What a rush! Who's next?" She asked the choir while jumping up and down all happy and excited, Charlie smiled at Ocean while she was getting all hyped up 'She is so cute' Charlie said to herself then heard the voice of Karnak ruin the cute moment. 

❝𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐫.❞

Ocean looked over at Karnak then walked over to the fortune teller machine "What?" Ocean's face goes white as she asks Karnak the question while crossing her arms and counited to stared at Karnak. 

❝𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐫.❞

The choir looked over at Ocean while she talked to Karnak, Charlie stared at Ocean then looked over at Noel who started to walk over to Ocean with Constance. "But if I would have known that-" Ocean started to say before getting cutoff by Karnak  

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐝?❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐱 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐲.❞

Karnak told Ocean then watched Noel and Constance walk up to Ocean "What?" She asked Noel then watched him look at her with a surprised look "What?! You just told your "best friend" that her greatest achievement in life will be to become an organ donor." Noel said then looked over at Constance who was holding the sign with 'Vote for Ocean' on them with a photo with Ocean's face on the "I'm usually more of a melody person, less of a lyric person-truthfully... "Organ donor"? Is that what you said?" Constance asked hearing the insult for the first time while looking at Ocean with a surprised/confused look then watched Ocean grab her hand quickly "I was in the moment...sorry Constance, I didn't mean–" Ocean quickly apologized to her best friend then glanced over at the rest of the choir. 

Constance started to walk away from Ocean then turned around to look back at her "Aw, it's okay... it kinda really super hurts but—" Constance started to say but got cut off by Jane who was standing right next to Constance "really super hurts?" Jane asked the teen as she was holding her headless doll in her hands "Maybe later thanks. Sorry." The teen said to Jane then rushed over to her set that she was sitting in before Ocean started to sing.  

Ocean looked at the choir who looked disappointed at Ocean even Charlie, the ginger haired girl rushed over to the middle of the room then looked at the choir "What I did there is exactly what you shouldn't do in this competition. You guys know I love you!" She said to choir who looked at her with a confused look then she rushed up to Misha who was on his blackberry texting his fiancé "Mischa, I love you! I even pretended to believe in your imaginary fiancé!" Ocean said to the boy who looked down at Ocean then looked at his blackberry "She is not my imaginary fiancé, she is my real fiancé – on my telephone." He said to Ocean in his Ukrainian accent then went back to texting his fiancé on his blackberry before Ocean looked back at him "I even celebrate your culturally engrained alcoholism... I mean the only reason you're in the choir is because you stole three boxes of communion wine." Ocean told Misha who slowly looked up at the other teen "It was my cousin's birthday..." Misha said proudly then paused the looked back down at Ocean "In my country it is sacred tradition to take drink on birthday!" Misha continued then walked away from Ocean.

Charlie looked over at Ocean and Misha conversation then felt someone gently tap her shoulder, she looked over and saw Noel standing right next to her "Okay, tell me one more time why you have a crush on Ocean?" Noel asked Charlie who crossed her arms and looked at Noel,

Noel was the only person in the choir that Charlie talked about her crush on Ocean it mostly because she trusted Noel with her secrets.

The girl did a soft laugh then looked at him "She's super cute and pretty. Oh! And really nice and-" Charlie said to Noel before getting cutoff by him "Nice? When do you ever see Ocean 'nice' because I have never seen it" he said to Charlie then glance over at Ocean and Misha who were still having their conversation, Charlie looked over at Noel "You just need to be on her good side, I'm most of the time on her good side" the girl told Noel who looked at her then rolled his eyes "I will never understand your crush's" Noel said to the teen they watched Ocean rush over to them. 

"Noel, I love you! You challenged my preconceived notion that all gay dudes are fun to be around!" Ocean said to Noel looks directly at Charlie then shaking his head bemused. Charlie looked at Noel then glanced over at Ocean "Charlie, I love you! I got you choir and the school musical, plus your one of my closest friends!" Ocean said to Charlie then rushed over to Ricky who was sitting in his wheel chair.

Charlie just stood there as Ocean rushed over to Ricky, the two words 'closest friends' kept repeating in her head she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder "Ouch" Noel said to Charlie then he watched her just stand there "Friend zoned" Noel added then saw Charlie look at him "closest friends" Charlie said to Noel who nodded his head then nudged her shoulder then pointed to Ricky.

Charlie shook her head and walked over to Ricky and Ocean "Ricky, I love you! I got you into the choir, even though you couldn't talk or anything" She paused then saw Charlie walk over then looked at Ricky who was sitting in his wheel chair "Accessibility for all!" Ocean said tearfully then tried to grab the boy's hand but Ricky pulled his hand away from Ocean.

Ocean watched Ricky start to sign then glanced at Charlie "Yeah, then I rode that roller coaster... Thanks." Charlie said as Ricky signed then once he was done Charlie and Ricky watched Ocean walk over to Jane.

Ricky looked at Charlie with a concerned then signed to Charlie 'Are you okay?' Ricky sign to the teen, Charlie looked down at him 'Yeah, I'm fine' she signed back and looked back down at Ricky.

Ocean looked at Jane then looked back at the choir "And her," she started to say then looked at Jane "so even that thing gets a vote tonight, huh? But I love her! We're not the least bit concerned she's going to try bringing back her head less doll? But I love her! My song was a

cautionary tale of hubris—you guys know I love you!" Ocean asked the choir then watched them just stare at her.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I freakin' love YOU OKAY! For my real number I'm going to sing about how much I love you guys... this song is simply called" Ocean said angry then paused then looked over at Karnak to see if he was gonna do anything to her or the choir ", "I ...uh...love. You, guys". she said then walked back over to the middle of the room.

🎵𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘎𝘜𝘠𝘚-🎵

Ocean started to sing then got cut off by Noel was got up and walked over to her "- oh sweet Jesus Christ on a bike." Noel said and walked over to Karnak and then pulled the lever then some baby photos of Noel started to show.