𝟐

Charlie felt someone tap her shoulder, she opened her eyes and saw Noel tap on her shoulder "Wake up Charlie. We are going to start!" The boy told Charlie, the teen vision was all blurry she rubbed her eyes and heard a familiar voice, but it was all muffled "I thank you, dear adjudicator, for considering the Saint Cassian Chamber Choir for our senior concert." The voice said in a cheerful way then she heard a voice that sound like an older man's voice "This was them on Monday, September 14th" the voice said, Charlie looked around and saw she was standing next to Ricky, she tapped Ricky's shoulder gently and signed 'Did you hear that voice?' She signed to Ricky and waited for him to sign back.

 The boy looked at Charlie and tilted his head, he signed back to Charlie 'What voice? Ocean? Yeah, I heard her' Ricky signed to Charlie, the teen looked at Ricky and then looked around her 'never mind' she signed to Ricky then Ocean's voice started again "We are thrilled to be here, yet again, at the Kiwanis International singin competition Last year we came in second place" Ocean said the voices were still muffled, Charlie heard a same older man's voice "They were the only choir in competition" the voice said out loud. Charlie looked around and before she knew it Ocean started to talk again "This just shows the high standards of excellence in Kiwanis – even in competition against yourself, you can still walk away a loser. Constance?" Ocean said to the 'audience' and then walked back to where she was standing and then Charlie heard a new muffled voice.

"Our first song is by Father Louis P. Marcus, our choir conductor... He wasinspired by traditional African folk music—specifically The Lion King. It is aboutour hometown, Uranium. Enjoy." Constance told the 'audience' and they started to clap. Charlie looked at the others who were about to sing, Charlie was confused 'Wait, I thought all of us just die on cyclone' she through to herself and then she felt someone tap her shoulder, she looked at the person "we are starting" Noel said to Charlie.

(This is important for all the songs! I will show this before every song!)

𝘖𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Charlie 

ɴᴏᴇʟ

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊

(Jane Doe)

All (except Ricky)

Girls

𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 (𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢)

🎵 When the fall fair comes-

Fall fair comes-

Fall fair comes-

Fall fair, fall fair, fall fair, fall fair...