𝟖

❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞? 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?❞

Karnak asked the choir who were all around the male comforting him "Yes. Yes, I would, desperately" Misha said looking up from his phone at looking at Karnak then started to walk over to Karnak before Noel stopped him "You don't want to hear that" Noel told Misha then looked over at choir "Why? What would happen?" Misha asked Noel who was standing Infront of him. "You have a longing, an ideal, better to leave it that way. Whatever he can tell you will only ruin it" Noel told Misha looked at Noel then they all turn around "I think what Noel is saying, in an extremely confusing manner, is love conquers all" Ocean said to Misha then watched hm look back at Noel then rolled his eyes "Yes, Ocean, that's precisely what I'm saying. Love conquers all" Noel said to Ocean then looked at Misha "Love does conquer all. You men of words, Noel Gruber" he said then puts his palms on Noel's cheeks.

"Love conquers all! Look at me, I am physically weeping!" Misha told the choir then hugged Noel. Ocean smiled then looked at the group "Look at us all, bonding... not even thinking about who we will vote for. Cut down in our youth, we all died virgins." Ocean said with a smile, then looked at Charlie then looked back at the choir. 

❝𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?❞

The choir looked over at Constance who was sitting on a box who looked confused "What?" she asked Karnak then started to play with her skirt then glanced up at Karnak. 

❝𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐞.❞

Constance still looked down at her skirt "For what? ...I don't even know what you're talking about...." she said softly the choir all stared at her. Constance looked horrified then fully looked up. 

❝𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭?❞

Constance quickly stood up then rushed over Ocean then pointed at her "...I don't um... Ocean! Why aren't you talking right now, it's weird." she said quickly while Ocean looked at her "It was kind of weird, truthfully. You know, I have a saying "I'm just a small-town girl with a spring in her stuff and a song in her heart" And that is a medley" Ocean said then putting her fist in the air. 

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩❞

Ocean starts ranting about something, Charlie listened to Ocean while the rest of the choir looked so bored. Charlie looked over at Noel who started to throw up. 

"And that is why not everyone should have a library card" Ocean finished then Charlie looked at her started to softly clap, the girl smiled at Charlie "And you should vote for me" Ocean said then looked at Noel who stood up "The only thing I know for certain at this point. I would never vote for you" Noel said to Ocean then watched her smile disappear "Why?" Ocean asked Noel then watched him look around the room "Uh, you have no redeemable qualities. Even your best friend completely hates you" Noel said pointing over to Constance who was standing next to Ricky "No, I don't. Not completely" Constance said to Noel then looked over at Ocean.