In the attic

"So you taking anyone to the dance?" Ellie asked her.

"Huh? Oh no, my parents would never allow me near any boys or in this case they would never let any boys near me"

"Ah I see, overprotective parents, well you know how it is, they don't want you dating boys because they are worried about being grandparents early but you know they are just trying to protect you"

"I know but they never let me go to dances like this, I'm sure if I want to go"

"What? Why not? It'll be fun"

"Let's it's just...I'm not sure if I want to dance"

"Well you Don't have to dance, you can be like me, I was thinking about flying solo but maybe we could go together, you have a little girls night out, just loosen up and tear up the place, uh...well not literally but you know what I mean right?"

"Yeah"

"Hey, we should go together"

"I gee I don't know?" Princess scratch the back of her head nervously.

"Come on it'll be fine, please" Ellie begged and princess could see she wasn't going to let this go.

"Well, alright I guess I could ask my family if I could go"

Ellie gasped in excitement and joy, "ah, yes, we are gonna kill it at the dance"

"And as a final reminder, just be safe and have fun"

"Take this" Ellie hands princess her phone number, "Shoot me a text or tweet me. It has all my contact info. There's my home address,
and that's my locker number"

"Oh...ok, but you do know that we live next to each other right?"

"I know but You know where to find me"

"Anyone caught dancing with their butt facing
their partner, you will be sent home immediately"

Later that day after school, princess went home to immediately went to wolf and hands him the flier of the fall dance.

"School dance, huh?" He asked.

He was having coffee at the table with snake, "yeah and all the faculty students are going to be there to be there to make sure no one is doing anything inappropriately"

But when wolf hands snake the flier, he wasn't so sure about princess going.

"I don't know princess, I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to go"

Princess felt disappointment, "but snake"

"I just Don't know if you will be safe there what with the boys at that school"

"I'll be fine, I did promise a friend I would go, the next door neighbor"

Wolf could see how princess was eager to go, "please snake" she begged

"Aw come on snake, let's let her go, it could be fun for her, besides she deserves a night of fun on her own, plus she'll be going with a friend and all the teachers will be there to watch, let her go doing something fun for once"

Snake grumbled, "ugh, alright fine, but shark's going with you to keep an eye on you"

Princess smiled then she jumps in glee, "Thank you snake"