Time for Huntsman School. . .

Start from the beginning

???(Yang): Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Your ears Perk up as your attention shifts away from the window and towards the pair of girls a ways away from you out of curiosity.

The yellow girl wrapped her arms around her sister in a bear hug

???(Ruby): *gasps* Please stop. . . .

???(Yang): *releasing her sister* But I'm so proud of you!

???(Ruby): Really Sis, it was nothing.

At that point you stop listening in, it was impolite and really no business of your own to pay attention to them anyways. . .

Looking around as you take mental measurements of everyone's aura, though this doesn't represent their actual level of skill it does give you a general idea of what to expect of them.

Suddenly your attention is drawn to a newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about a robbery and showing a mugshot of a Ginger hairedman in a bowler hat.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted-

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it, though you couldn't help but smile at her.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

You watch as other students turn to face the hologram as you continue to listen

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch, and you are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.