Tucking her hair behind her ear, he lowered his head and immersed them inside her neck. Vennela gasped feeling his hot mouth touching every inch of her swan like neck. Her chest heaved up and down in heavy breath. His hand crawled down to her chest, opening the first button of the shirt. His teeth left marks on her neck and cleavage. His fingers worked on her buttons, opening them one by one. When finally he was done, he looked into her eyes.

A wave of guilt washed over him. He didn't knew knew what he was doing. He ran his fingers through his wet hairs.

"I-Im sorry"he said and tried to get up. Vennela gripped his collar, stopping him. She had enough missing him. At this moment nothing else mattered to her. But only him. He looked at her tearful eyes.

"Please- don't leave"thats all she said.

Jay smiled, touching her cheek. He lowered his eyes to her body. She blushed feeling his gaze. He dipped his neck down to her cleavage. When she arched her back, his hand travelled to her back, unhooking her bra. Vennela bit her lips hard as he lowered her inner down her chest and removed it from her body. The shirt was long gone. His eyes darkened seeing her half naked. She couldn't help but to grow red with his gaze. Seeing him stare, she tried to cover herself from his eyes. He stopped by holding her hand.

"Don't. You're so beautiful bangaram. Inside and outside"he said.

He leaned kissing her bosom. Vennela shuddered feeling his cold tongue in contact with the bare skin of her breast. He licked hard on her nipples, sucking them slowly taking his time. She clutched his hairs unable to bear the new sensations in her body. When he was done with her one mould, he shifted to the other.

Vennela bit her lips and arched her back when she felt his lips moving down to her stomach. He rested his face on her stomach. He smiled feeling her hands caressing his hairs. Both tried to calm down their racing hearts.

He came above her again, keeping his hands on the either side. She cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer into a kiss. He kissed her back passionately. Once they were out of breath again, he began kissing her all over her face. Her cheeks, lips, chin, nose, forehead, eyes and literally everywhere he could.

"Jay......"she moaned loud as he tugged at her panties. His face ducked inside her neck as he pulled down the last piece of cloth in her body, leaving her naked under him. Vennela wished, she just wished to hide herself from his eyes. But today she felt something new inside her. Her desires which was him. Jay knew she wasn't comfortable. He covered her with his shirt again and she clutched it closer to his chest.

Her eyes assured him to go on. So he did. He came down, kissing her thighs. Her body was soft and delicate just like she was. Her crossed his toe over hers and partened her legs. She held on to his bare back, moaning loudly when his fingers found way inside her clit. He breathed heavily feeling her insides. She was pure and untouched. He knew that. He knew she trusted him enough.

"It's gonna pain. But you'll be okay"he whispered gently making her nod.

"I will be gentle"he said.

"I TRUST YOU"thats all she said. His eyes filled with tears and he hugged her closer to him. Both stayed inside each other's arms. She leaned gently kissing on his shoulder. Jay smiled as she came by his side, making him lay under her shivering body. She kissed his chest and then his upto his face. She gave soft kisses to him and that made him relax, knowing that she wanted it too.

He got up getting rid of his pants and inner. Vennela closed her eyes tight, as he stood naked in front of her. He chuckled at her red face. He covered their bodies with a warm blanket with was lying nearby. Vennelas heart began pounding as he parted her legs and adjusted himself near her. She looked scared. He knew she will be in pain. Kissing her forehead, he squeezed her hand.