Chapter 25

Feeling him stop, Jiang Huai secretly narrowed his eyes, and after meeting Lu Wusong's eyes, he quickly closed them again.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

What is he competing with a brat?

It's really getting better and better.

When he came out of the bathroom, Jiang Huai's hair was all wet, and he followed behind Lu Wusong.

Then, watching helplessly, Lu Wuchong picked up his cake.

Jianghuai hesitated to speak.

Lu Wuchong said indifferently: "Confiscated."

In the end, Jiang Huai didn't dare to say anything.

Whether those cakes will end up in the trash can or be eaten will be something that JAC will be confused for a while in the future.

The next day, Jiang Huai got up early because he had to go to school.

When he went downstairs, Lu Wuchong had already eaten half of his meal.

Under Lu Wusong's gaze, Jiang Huai entered the kitchen, and a few minutes later, he came out again with something in his hand.

Lu Wusong paused, "Why is there still?"

Jiang Huai looked at the small cake left in his hand, the cake still had the temperature from the refrigerator.

The cake in his hand, compared to the ones from yesterday, looked much better to the naked eye, more neat, and there were no strange crumbs.

It should be better than yesterday's.

Jiang Huai whispered: "These are for classmates..."

So what he ate yesterday was defective.

Lu Wuchong has already guessed it through his few words.

It is estimated that it was because of giving away, so Jiang Huai left the good ones to others, and he ate the bad ones himself.

And those bad ones were confiscated by Lu Wuchong...

Lu Wuchong froze for a moment.

Under Jiang Huai's puzzled gaze, Lu Wusong picked up the chopsticks in his hand again, and did not speak again.

Jiang Huai: "..."

What is this strange feeling?

With the help of Zhu Xiaoai, Jianghuai's small cakes were successfully distributed to the students in the classroom.

In fact, most of them were distributed to Zhu Xiaoai's friends.

In college, even classmates in the same class may not necessarily know each other, especially those like Jianghuai, let alone.

After distributing the cakes, Jiang Huai thought about it, and still kept one.

Zhu Xiaoai asked curiously: "You keep it and don't eat it, isn't that bad?"

Besides, the reason why Jiang Huai asked him to help share the small cakes was because he was afraid of wasting it?

Jiang Huai was mysterious, "I think Mr. Lu might like to eat it."

Recently, Zhu Xiaoai has heard about Lu Wusong most often in his mouth.

He sympathized with Jianghuai at first.

Until Lu Wusong, in order to make up for Jiang Huai, took Jiang Huai to the factory and asked him to choose out-of-print dolls.

Zhu Xiaoai's psychology has changed from sympathy to "fuck, let's sprinkle dog food again".

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, okay, Mr. Lu likes to eat it, keep it for Mr. Lu."

Jiang Huai looked at the small cake in front of him, his brows were furrowed, and he said doubtfully, "But Mr. Lu obviously doesn't like it."

Zhu Xiao Ai understood.

The co-authors weren't talking to him at all.

Otherwise, ghosts can understand these specious words.

He smiled on the surface and said: "How could it be? As long as you like to cook, Mr. Lu will definitely like to eat. Have you heard of Aiwujiwu?" Jiang Huai shook his head and said seriously: "That's not the case." The

premise

of Aiwujiwu is to with love.

Lu Wuchong didn't like him, and he didn't like Lu Wuchong either, so naturally he couldn't talk about Aiwujiwu.

JAC is quite clear about this.

Jianghuai never makes things difficult for himself.

When get out of class was over, he received a message from Huatu.

Zhu Xiaoai's tone was sour, "I've never seen you be so enthusiastic about me before, you change your mind so quickly, does Mr. Lu know?" Jiang Huai said: "

I am friends with you, and he is also a friend, I treat you the same I guess..."

As for Lu Wuchong.

They are nothing, what do you want him to know?

Zhu Xiaoai lost her temper, waved her hand and said, "Okay, okay, just kidding, what did your good netizen send you again?"

Jiang Huai looked down and was a little stunned.

He said: "He said...wants to meet me?"

After Jiang Huai's small cake was confiscated yesterday, he mentioned it to Hua Tu.

Huaitu's reaction was somewhat beyond Jianghuai's expectations.

His emotions seemed a little too intense.

[Usually, does he control you like this? ]

Jiang Huai felt a little strange, because he didn't seem to have told Huatu that the parent who took care of him was a man.

He paused, and then said: [It's about the same...]

Then he said: [You are an adult, even if the family wants to control you, it shouldn't be like this, even if you don't give you the right to cook? ]

Mainly, the Lu family doesn't actually belong to Jianghuai's family.

But he couldn't explain this kind of thing to a netizen.

Huatu said: [If you say it yourself, have you never thought of resisting? ]

Jiang Huai felt that the topic of resistance was a bit fresh.

No matter who it is facing, obedience is his first reaction.

He never thought about having any conflicts with anyone, and he didn't like to quarrel with others.

If he really encounters a situation he doesn't like, he usually...goes in one ear and out the other.

Just like what Huatu said to him now.

After all, he met Huatu by chance, that is, he chatted a lot on the Internet recently, but he was no different from a stranger in essence.

Jiang Huai thought for a while, and replied a message perfunctorily.

[Thanks, it's okay. ]

Huatu seemed to realize something was wrong, and after a moment of silence, he quickly apologized to him: [Do you feel a little annoyed? I'm sorry, I'm just complaining a little bit for you. ]

Jianghuai didn't want to reply anymore.

Unexpectedly, Hua Tuhui immediately asked him to meet again.

Without waiting for Zhu Xiaoai to gossip, Jiang Huai quickly rejected the conversation.

Netizens should stay where netizens should be.

In the next few days, Huatu seemed to realize something, and the frequency of chatting with Jianghuai dropped significantly.

Jiang Huai would not be angry because of Hua Tu's words.

But in his life, he has a strong sense of boundaries.

This is one of the reasons why he has few friends.

If Hua Tu didn't come to chat with him, his life suddenly became silent again.

The silence this time seemed rather boring, Jianghuai had no one to share his life with, so he started posting news to Moments.

The dynamics are all flowers and plants.

Occasionally give comments.

He found that Lu Wuchong might really not understand life very well, no matter what the situation was, his circle of friends was blank.

If someone likes Lu Wuchong, looking through his circle of friends will probably be depressing to death.

On this day, Jiang Huai was refreshing his circle of friends.

Finally, a new post about Lu Wusong was refreshed.

He thought he was dazzled, so he clicked in and took a look, only to be sure it was not.

Lu Wuchong sent a picture, which was a group photo of the company's new project cutting the ribbon. He stood in the middle of a bunch of potbellied bosses, looking fresh and handsome, as if he stood out from the crowd.

The copy is accompanied by: Warmly celebrate the first cooperation between our company and xx.

Jianghuai: I didn't see how enthusiastic it was.

He slipped a thumbs up.

After ordering, I immediately wanted to cancel, and then realized: He has been very honest these days, why should he be guilty?

Fortunately, under this post, Jiang Qimin and some people Jiang Huai met at the banquet also gave Lu Wuchong a thumbs up, making him look less obtrusive.

Some people commented on Lu Wusong: Congratulations to Mr. Lu, you are young and promising.

A long list of congratulations.

Lu Wuchong didn't reply to anyone.

Jianghuai quit WeChat.

A few minutes later, when he logged on to WeChat again, his own message indicated that the pot had been blown up.

Because Lu Wusong tweeted about him in Moments, and added: I spent too much time playing with my phone recently, should I reflect on it?

Those who congratulated Lu Wuchong before were dumbfounded, and asked about the background of the person named by Lu Wuchong himself.

Never heard of it!

After learning that this person is Lu Wusong's lover, they both fell silent for a long time before continuing to reply to Lu Wusong: President Lu and Mrs. Zun have such a good relationship hahaha.

Faced with these news, Lu Wusong started to disappear again.

It's useless to talk about plastic couples.

Jianghuai was a little unconvinced.

However, before he could type out the words, the news of Lu Wusong came first.

[What's going on? Stop chatting with your friends? ]