Chapter 12

Once Lu Wusong left, Jianghuai's paradise would be at home.

It's not a bad feeling to have another person in the house, but it's certainly not as comfortable as being alone.

And in this family, the one who threatened Jiang Huai the most was Lu Wuchong.

With one major threat removed, everyone else became amiable.

Jianghuai's range of activities expanded from his bedroom to the balcony at the end of the corridor.

When he is free, he likes to observe some flowers and plants. If there is any plant that he wants to draw, he will plant it himself.

There is a small corner in Jiang's house, and there is a place he opened up to grow flowers and plants.

After getting married in his previous life, he also wanted the Tao family to get one.

But the Tao family didn't give him any privacy, so he had no choice but to give up.

As soon as Lu Wusong left, his thoughts became active.

At first, he just watched from the balcony, holding an easel to draw pictures from time to time.

A few days later, he bought two flowerpots online and planted two lake grasses that he wanted to observe very much during this time.

This kind of grass, which often grows in dark corners where no one notices, is actually not suitable for being planted on the balcony.

But JAC's room is not suitable for the growth of flowers and plants.

So he can only come to this balcony every day, and diligently move the place for these two lake plants.

What Jianghuai didn't know was that there were surveillance cameras in the corridors of Lu's house.

This monitoring of the Lu family can only be seen by Lu Wuchong.

There are too many important documents in Lu Wusong's room. In fact, there is a safe in his room, and he has always acted cautiously.

But everything is just in case.

So Lu Wusong installed a surveillance camera in the corridor, just facing the door of his room.

Jianghuai's room is adjacent to Lu Wusong's, and when Lu Wusong turned on the surveillance, he could also see Jianghuai's going in and out every day.

On the first day, when Lu Wusong saw Jiang Huai, he immediately turned off the surveillance.

He doesn't really want to see Jiang Huai yet.

For the next two days, Lu Wusong was too busy with work. When he turned on the surveillance again, he found that Jiang Huai's figure appeared and disappeared in the surveillance, and he often went to a place he had never been to before.

And often walking up and down the corridor.

Holding two things like flower pots in his hand.

Lu Wusong frowned, and turned on the monitor on the other side.

In that monitoring, he could see Jiang Huai's figure through the balcony glass at the end of the corridor.

He saw an easel in front of Jiang Huai, as if he was drawing something.

Can this little fool still draw?

The things drawn are not the kind of graffiti of kindergarten children, right?

Lu Wusong zoomed in on the monitor, but the pixels of the monitor were limited, even if it was the most high-definition one, there was no way to clearly see the paper tens of meters away, separated by a layer of glass.

Forget it, as long as he doesn't cause trouble.

Just when Lu Wusong thought so, Jiang Huai didn't know if he heard the voice in his heart, and shook his back against the monitor.

Lu Wuchong paused for a moment with his hand off the monitor, and then clicked to zoom in.

Zooming in, Jiang Huai beat things up again.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Tsk, you're so stupid.

Jianghuai didn't know that everything he did was under surveillance.

After he hid the vase that was broken again, he let out a long sigh of relief.

The lake grass he planted has sprouted buds.

I heard that the lake grass can grow in about a week, which is almost the few days when Lu Wusong came back.

I hope that after Lu Wusong comes back, he will not notice these two poor lake plants, and it is best not to come to the balcony.

Because there are not only other lake grasses here, but also the poor wreckage of the vase.

When Jianghuai thought that life would always be so happy.

The Jiang family and his wife found out about him and Lu Wuchong's obtaining the certificate, and they decided to come over to see him.

In Jianghuai's view, it doesn't matter whether you see or not.

But Mrs. Jiang cried very sadly on the phone, as if she was sad that he was no longer a member of the Jiang family.

Since they wanted to come, Jiang Huai did not stop them.

This time it wasn't just the Jiang family and his wife who came, Jiang Yu also came along with them.

The moment Jiang Huai saw Jiang Yu, the expression on his face didn't change at all, he just glanced in Mrs. Jiang's direction.

Mrs. Jiang avoided his gaze.

There is no comparison between the Lu family and the Jiang family, even the houses they live in are very different.

Because Jiang Huai didn't care, he didn't observe the place carefully after he moved in.

However, as soon as the Jiang family couple and Jiang Yu came in, they didn't know where to put their hands and feet.

The butler brought them a cup of tea. Jiang Yu looked at everything about Lu's

family unwillingly, and suddenly said: "Why are you alone, Mr. Lu?

" For the two of them, Jiang Yu could only call that person by the honorific title, but Jiang Huai could already call Lu Wusong's name without any scruple. In fact, he was a little worried. In Jiang Huai's eyes, Lu Wuchong was terrifying, but not so scary that people dared not say his name. For the rest of the time, Jiang Yu didn't speak any more. It was the Jiang family couple who were asking Jianghuai some questions. Jiang Qimin was more "concerned" about the relationship between Jianghuai and Lu Wusong, while Mrs. Jiang was asking some questions about Jianghuai's life. For example, ask him if he is used to it here. But in the end chat is better than nothing. After all, even if Jiang Huai really wasn't used to living there, she couldn't possibly take Jiang Huai home. During this period, Jiang Yu seemed to be tired of listening, and interrupted: "Can I go to the toilet?" Without waiting for the reaction of the people present, he left by himself.

After the family chatted for a while without embarrassment, Jiang Qimin finally asked to leave.

Jiang Huai only reacted slowly, but he could still guess the purpose of his trip.

He probably wanted to see how he and Lu Wuchong got along.

But I didn't expect that when Lu Wusong was on a business trip, I couldn't see what I wanted to see, and I really had nothing to talk about with his son, so I had to leave naturally.

When Jiang Huai stood up and was about to send them away, Jiang Qimin suddenly said, "Where's Xiao Yu?"

At this moment, the housekeeper stuck to Jiang Huai's ear, and said in a low voice, "Young Master, Young Master Jiang went to the second floor."

Lu Wu Sui's villa has three floors in total.

The first floor is the place for receiving guests and resting and entertaining, the second floor is the owner's rest area and office area, and the third floor is the place where the nanny and housekeeper live.

The housekeeper said: "Mr. Lu said that outsiders are not allowed to enter the area on the second floor."

As usual, the housekeeper can go over and warn.

But he was concerned that Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong had already obtained the certificates, Jiang Huai was also half the owner of this house anyway, and it was inconvenient for him to show up when the owner was here.

After Jiang Huai went upstairs, he saw Jiang Yu looking at the door of Lu Wusong's bedroom.

He said out loud, "Lu Wuchong doesn't like other people coming here."

Jiang Yumingming was taken aback, but when he saw that it was Jiang Huai, his arrogance suddenly rose, and he said disdainfully, "It's just that he got married. Proof, do you really think that you have become a phoenix by flying on a branch?"

Jiang Huai looked at him quietly without making a sound.

This was the experience he got from quarreling with Jiang Yu.

There are times when silence is more irritating than fighting back.

Sure enough, Jiang Yu's temper became even worse in an instant. He sneered: "According to my observation, you and Lu Wu...Mr. Lu, haven't you lived in the same room yet?

" It's very rude to look at the master's privacy."

The two were clearly brothers, but they acted like rivals in the same arena.

"Master? Are you sure you are the master here?" Jiang Yu smiled, "It's just a marriage that can break up at any time..."

Jiang Huai was unmoved.

At this moment, Jianghuai's cell phone rang.

Jiang Huai took out the phone from his pocket, but found that it was an unfamiliar number. Seeing that he could still distract himself from answering the phone at such a time, Jiang Yu said angrily, "Don't answer it!" Originally, Jiang Huai didn't intend to answer it

.

After hearing what he said, Jiang Huai paused and slowly clicked the answer button.

Lu Wusong's voice came out immediately.

"Jiang Huai."

Jiang Huai and Jiang Yu were stunned at the same time.

Lu Wuchong continued: "Don't let others go to the second floor of the house. If something is lost, I will have to work many days to make up for it." Jiang Huai said "

Oh" slowly.

"Also, please tell the person who told you that the marriage is unstable." Lu Wusong's voice came through the microphone, showing a bit of unreality, "In most cases, marriage is more secure than ordinary people's marriage. It's safe, so he doesn't have to worry about it."

Jiang Yu's face paled visibly with the naked eye.

One is because of Lu Wusong's merciless words to him.

There is also the intimacy with Jianghuai that was unintentionally revealed in his words.

He suspected that Jianghuai would file a complaint, but Jianghuai was right in front of his eyes, and what he said just now, where did Jianghuai get the chance?

But with Lu Wusong's ability, it doesn't seem so strange for him to know these things.

It's not just Jiang Yu.

After sending Jiang's family away, Jiang Huai stood in the corridor, scratching his head and studying for a long time.

In the end, of course, nothing was researched.

To everyone's surprise, Lu Wuchong came back a day early.

On the day Lu Wusong came back, Jiang Huai was not there.

At that time, he was in class at school, and his mobile phone kept vibrating. After class, Jiang Huai picked it up and saw that it was a notification of adding friends.

Jiang Huai was not sure who would add him as a friend at such a time.

There were three people in total, two of them said "workers of the Wood Art Exhibition" in the notes, and the other had a pure white head, cold and indifferent.

Jiang Huai passed it all.

After he passed, he looked at the circle of friends of the person with the pure white head.

This person's circle of friends is like his avatar, and it is blank when he clicks in.

A moment later, his cell phone received a message from a person with a blank avatar.

[When will you come back]

Jiang Huai was taken aback for a moment: [May I ask who you are? ]

The other party did not send him any more messages.

At this time, the break between classes had passed, and it was time for class again, Jiang Huai put away his mobile phone.

Zhu Xiaoai next to him asked him in a low voice: "Do you want to eat steak tonight? I recently discovered a new restaurant."

Jiang Huai calculated the time and estimated that Lu Wusong would not come back today, so he nodded.

In the evening, after waiting for a long time for Jianghuai, Lu Wuchong ordered the butler next to him to heat up the meal.

While waiting for dinner in his seat, he asked the housekeeper, "Has he come back so late every day these days?"

In fact, he has surveillance, and he can know it by looking at the surveillance.

But one is not to expose the fact that there is surveillance at home, and the other is that he doesn't want to show too much concern for Jiang Huai.

... Even though he watched Jiang Huai and Jiang Yu quarrel in the surveillance, he couldn't help calling Jiang Huai.

The housekeeper said: "There may be a day or two when you come back early."

His words can be called the art of euphemism.

Lu Wusong looked down at his phone - Jiang Huai has not replied to the message he sent in the past.

In the chat box, his name lay alone.

It has been a week since they became a legal couple. Who would dare to believe that they only saved a phone number before today.

Jiang Huai's WeChat was added temporarily by him.

After waiting for no news, Lu Wuchong went up to the second floor by himself.

Very rarely, he didn't go directly to the study, but went to the balcony, and finally saw Jiang Huai's painting clearly.

——Very different from the kid's graffiti he imagined.

Jianghuai's paintings are very mature, vigorous and active, just like the morning dew, reflecting the majestic clouds in the rising sun.