Chapter 17

When applying medicine to Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai was coy and always not very honest.

Lu Wuchong has no experience in this area, but he has seen adults feed children medicine, and all the children in the world seem to have ADHD, which does not stop for a moment.

As a result, the scene of feeding medicine is generally more tragic.

Thinking about it this way, Jiang Huai is quite obedient.

Jiang Huai let Lu Wusong's fingers lightly tap on his neck.

Feeling a little tingling, he let out a soft "hiss", raised his head and looked at Lu Wusong.

The distance between the two of them was unprecedentedly close, Lu Wusong's hand paused before continuing, and said coldly: "Hold it." "Oh

."

Jiang Huai turned his head, trying to see his own body in an extremely awkward posture. neck.

As a result, the eyelashes touched Lu Wusong's arm.

Lu Wusong's hand trembled imperceptibly.

Jiang Huai asked, "Is this an apology?"

Lu Wusong took a deep breath and almost gritted his teeth, "Forget it."

He has already guessed why Jiang Huai is still the same today. This kind of bowing of the head is enough once or twice, no matter how much he has, he has no time to spend it with Jiang Huai.

Sure enough, Jiang Huai said: "Okay, then I forgive you."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

The thank you hesitant to say got stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say it out.

He moved his hand away from Jiang Huai's neck, and the blue marks on Jiang Huai's fair neck were still glaring.

However, that kind of soft touch remained on Lu Wusong's fingertips.

He rubbed his fingertips.

Before leaving, Lu Wusong said casually: "Tomorrow, I will ask the housekeeper to pack your things." Jiang Huai

was stunned, "What?"

Lu Wusong said concisely, "It is in the contract.

" According to the contract, he opened the door of Jianghuai's bedroom and returned to his room.

It was finally the weekend, and Jianghuai didn't have to go to class anymore.

But he fell into a depressed mood.

On his mobile phone and computer, there are two different chat windows open, one of which is with Lu Wusong.

The message sent in the past is: [I don't want it, don't let the housekeeper come to pack my things. ]

But the other party did not reply.

The other one was sent to Zhu Xiaoai: [How long do you think I can afford to buy a house? ]

Zhu Xiaoai replied to him with six points.

And said: [I just checked, and the housing prices in our city should be promising for the rest of my life. ]

[What's wrong with this? Your husband won't bully you again, will he? ]

Jiang Huai couldn't figure out the concept of "bullying", so he simply explained: [He asked me to move to his room. ]

Zhu Xiaoai: [... huh? ]

Jiang Huai thought he was agreeing, and continued to say: [It's too much, isn't it? Why this is so strange. ]

[...It's not too much,] Zhu Xiaoai organized her wording, [I'm surprised that you haven't lived together yet. ]

[Isn't it normal to live together after marriage? ]

Next, Zhu Xiaoai gave Jianghuai science a bunch of reasons why couples live together after marriage, and how normal this is.

Jiang Huai: ...

It's not normal. How can there be two people sleeping in the same bed in this world? It's ridiculous.

Zhu Xiaoai asked: [Then don't your parents live together? ]

Jianghuai thought for a while: [Yes. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said speechlessly: [Is that still ridiculous? ! ]

Jiang Huai thought about it again: [Absurd. ]

Zhu Xiaoai: ...

When the housekeeper came to pack Jiang Huai's things, Jiang Huai seemed to finally accept this fact.

However, when the butler took out the ornaments on his table.

Jiang Huai rushed forward, blocked the butler's way, and stammered: "No, I won't go."

At the same time, Lu Wusong's door opened, revealing half of his body.

Lu Wuchong worked late last night.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, I was also dealing with work.

The boss's vacation is different from that of ordinary employees. For the boss, vacation is just a change of place to work.

Holding the phone, Lu Wusong looked at the message Jiang Huai had sent him, and looked up at Jiang Huai again.

Jiang Huai looked at him with those wet eyes.

In front of him, Lu Wuchong turned off the phone calmly and put it in his pocket.

Then, he opened the door of his bedroom, allowing the two of them to enter.

Jiang Huai: ...

He obviously didn't say anything, but he seemed to have said everything.

When eating during the day, Jiang Huai kept staring at the butler, making him uncomfortable.

The housekeeper smiled and said: "I have never seen Mr. Lu being so caring about anyone. Young Master Jiang should be happy."

Jiang Huai: I can't laugh.

The butler was telling the truth.

It started when Jiang Huai dared to quarrel with Lu Wuchong, and Lu Wuchong not only didn't blame him for so many days, he even took the initiative to coax him.

The people who served under him before had the meaning of being negligent.

Now I'm afraid I won't dare anymore.

But what Jianghuai remembered was the few months in the agreement.

No, he had to plan early.

When going to bed at night, Jiang Huai was reluctant to go up to Lu Wusong's bed.

Undoubtedly, Lu Wusong's bed was clean.

Lu Wuchong himself is not a person who does not pay attention to hygiene, plus there is a nanny to tidy up every day, his bed is so tidy in most cases that it looks like no one has slept in it.

Lu Wuchong is still dealing with work, so he should come back very late.

This also gave JAC a little room to adapt.

He spread his quilt on Lu Wusong's bed, climbed up, and wrapped himself into a carrot roll.

When Lu Wusong came back, what he saw was Jianghuai like a silkworm chrysalis.

Lu Wuchong: "...What are you doing?"

"Pretend we are sleeping in two beds," Jiang Huai said seriously, "But the effect is not very good."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Nonsense.

I'm almost out of breath, it's a ghost if the effect is good.

Lu Wusong stepped forward, pulled Jiang Huai out of the radish roll, and said in a deep voice, "Sleep well, if you suffocate yourself to death, no one will collect your body." The pajamas on

Jiang Huai's body slipped slowly because of his movements. Go down, revealing his white and round shoulders.

His pajamas were beige, which made Jiang Huai's complexion even whiter. His whole figure was like a ball of glutinous rice, so soft that he wanted to bite into it.

Lu Wusong paused, and then lay down too.

After he lay down, he turned his face to look at Jiang Huai who had been dazed all this time, Jiang Huai looked away instantly, and moved down with his neck shrunk.

Until the eyes of the two are even.

"It won't last for a long time." After a long silence, Lu Wusong said suddenly.

Hearing this, Jiang Huai finally turned his head towards him, "What?"

"It only takes a while, just keep it from my grandma." Lu Wusong said.

Jiang Huai used his limited understanding to appreciate these two sentences of Pin Lu Wusong.

His face, which had been drooping for a day, suddenly became brighter.

Lu Wuchong asked: "Can I sleep now?"

Jiang Huai bit his lip and nodded.

In fact, it wasn't just Jiang Huai who didn't adapt, even Lu Wuchong didn't adapt very well.

However, no matter how uncomfortable he is, he can fall asleep quickly by Jiang Huai's side.

This is something that has never happened before.

As he got closer, he could smell a faint fragrance from Jiang Huai's body, not like perfume or shower gel.

But just like himself, very soft taste.

In the middle of the night, Lu Wusong suddenly felt a chill all over his body.

"Jiang Huai!"

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth, and pulled Jiang Huai back from the edge of the bed. When he was half asleep and half awake, he picked up the quilt that fell on the ground and threw it back on him.

"How did you manage to kick the quilt out while you were still on the bed?"

The author has something to say:

Jiang Huai: It's just an ordinary superpower.

This chapter is a bit stuck, and the update is a bit late.