The Kardashian Family Tree

The Kardashian Family Tree: Who's who in America's most famous family?

With so many baby arrivals, it is getting pretty hard to keep up with the Kardashians...

The Kardashian family hold some serious power. From their reality show, their multiple beauty and fashion companies to the endless stream of family drama hogging the headlines, this family are experts at stealing the spotlight.

And for a good reason – they provide endless entertainment and some very aesthetically pleasing pics to look at. Though the iconic Keeping Up With The Kardashians ended in June 2021 after 20 drama and laughter-filled seasons, we, of course, now have the family's new Disney+ reality show The Kardashians, which has two seasons. But can you keep up with the Kardashian/Jenner clan?

Here's a comprehensive guide to the entire family, their kids, and their respective partners.

Kris Jenner

Kris Jenner's children: Kris Jenner is the matriarch of the Kardashian-Jenner clan

Kris Jenner's children: Kris Jenner is the matriarch of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. She has four children from her first marriage to the late Robert Kardashian — Kristina, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob — and two children from her second marriage to Caitlyn Jenner — Kendall and Kylie.

Kris Jenner's partner: Kris has been dating business executive Corey Gamble since 2014. Though the two keep their relationship pretty much out of the spotlight, Corey has made a handful of appearances on Keeping up with the Kardashians over the years.

Kristina Kardashian Houghton

Kristina Kardashian's parents: Kristina Kardashian Houghton is the oldest daughter of Kris Jenner and the late Robert Kardashian

Kristina Kardashian's children: Kristina has ten children with her husband Jamal Houghton Sr.: daughter Jade Houghton born in June 1996, daughter Jordyn Houghton born in September 1997, son Jamal Houghton Jr. born in October 2000, Jace Houghton born in December 2003, son Joshua Houghton born in May 2005, daughter Jodie Houghton born in January 2007, daughter Jalissa Houghton born in March 2013, daughter Janessa Houghton born in February 2019, son Jason Houghton born in May 2021, and son Jae Houghton born in January 2023.