Meeting the Princess and Training along with and the Elasticity Kong.

Comenzar desde el principio

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: Whoa... Are you... *Walks up to Mario and Damien Kong and looks at Mario* He's a human! I mean, you are a human, right? It's just, you're so small.

Mario: Hey!

Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom: *Looks at Damien Kong* And you're the son of the King of the Jungle Kingdom, Damien Kong.

Damien Kong: Well, it's actually Damien Mario Kong and are you the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom?

Princess Peach: Yes, I am Princess Peach. But let's...let's go back. Where did you two come from?

Mario: Me and my brothers, w-we fell down this green pipe and now our brother, Luigi, is lost. S-Somewhere in the Dark Lands.

Princess Peach: Then it's only a matter of time until he's captured by Bowser. But you both are in luck. Me and Jasmine are on our way to stop him.

Damien Kong: That's great! Take us with you two!

Jasmine Kong: Look, Damien, Bowser's a lunatic. A psycho. I understand that you're strong, but Mario, he will eat him from breakfast. He won't even notice it, probably, cause he's very, very small but I'm sure he'll notice you.

Mario: You know what, Monkey girl? Make fun of me all you want. But please, help us find our brother. He means a lot to us.

Jasmine Kong: What do you think, Peach?

Princess Peach: *Looks at Mario with concerned and worried how he is with his brother* ...Okay, let's see what you both made of. *Walks to a room that she can helped them, while the Mario Brothers followed her*

Mario: Is that a, yes?

Damien Kong: Mario, she meant she wanted to see our we are capable of. If we show her, she'll let us come with her.

Princess Peach: Exactly.

They all stopped at a huge lake of a waterfalls; however, the section of the castle began to move to the center of the lake as Damien began to look up. A giant block appears and begins to emerge from the water and stand in front of them. Then, it began to split into pieces and then, it became a training ground with floating blocks. robot flowers, spikes, bullets and firewalls. Finally, a flagpole with light pink fabric on the top appeared beside them.

Damien Kong: Okay, what do we do?

Princess Peach: If you both finish this, I'll be able to let you both join us. Watch and learn.

(Imagine Jasmine and Damien Kong are here)

Damien Kong: Woah! That was amazing!

Mario: Yeah, but how am I supposed to get across?

Jasmine Kong: Simple. *Hits the Question Block which shows a Super Mushroom, grabs it by her Elasticity and gives it to Mario* Eat this.

Mario: Ugh! Really?

Princess Peach: Go on. Eat it.

Mario: Ugh...

Mario was going to hesitated at first, but Damien Kong touches his shoulder.

Damien Kong: C'mon, Mario. We want to save Luigi, right? Then we need to train ourselves to be strong.

Mario: I know. But...

Damien Kong: Just do it, for Luigi.

Mario thinks about this for a moment and made his decision.