Tae walked down with their luggage, they bid byes to the whole jeon family. They all said to take care of themselves to tae and Irene while Jungkook stood in a corner not back facing everyone. Trying best to not end up breaking infront of his family.

***

Tae and Irene along with Jungkook were now standing inside the airport, tae looked at Irene.

"Let's go." He spoke, Irene looked at Jungkook, she hugged him making him smile a little.

"I am sorry oppa, I wasn't able to do anything for you. I wish you both would have been together." She whispered.

"It's fine Irene, I had left everything in god's hands. He was the one who made us meet, he was the one who made me fall for him and he will be the one deciding if I will get my love or not. " He whispered back holding the tears.

"Thank you so much for everything you did for me. If not for you I would still be in that house, crying and begging to my father. I can never forget an angle like you." She spoke backing away, Jungkook cupped her face.

"There's nothing to thank about, hmm. Take care of yourself, be healthy and be successful. I wish I was able to see you achieving your dreams, but my wishes are always with you. If you have any problem or need anything, just remember you have a big brother here in Seoul. You can contact me anytime." He assured her, Irene smiled and nodded her head.

Tae wiped the single tear slipping from his eyes, this is not time to break." Thank you so much for everything Jungkook. I can't even thank you enough, you did many things for me, that I can't forget." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at him still with so much softness and fondness in his eyes.

"I don't want your thanking tae. Just take care of yourself and be happy that is all I want." He spoke, tae gulped hard and nodded. He held irene's and and started to get towards the waiting hall. Irene waved at Jungkook who smiled a little and waved back.

"Oppa, it's still time, please stop. Tell him about your feelings, he is still waiting." Irene spoke, glancing back at Jungkook who was staring at them with hope ful eyes.

"I..." Tae stopped not saying anything he just walked ahead, Irene sighed in defeat slowly slowly both the Kim's siblings disappeare. They left the place, left their house, left their old memories and left a broken Jungkook behind.

The last hope in Jungkook broke, he fell on his knees as he didn't saw tae in front of him. He knew it's all over, he felt a fool to even fall for tae. No it's not tae's fault, love is something that will hurt a person at the end. Love sounds too sweet, feels too sweet till a specific moment and then the reality comes. And everything scatters, both of them were deeply in love but one person's fear made both of them heart broken.

****

Jungkook pushed the door of his mansion and frowned when he saw his family was still here. They all smiled when they heard footsteps but their smiled turned into worried expression as they saw Jungkook condition, eyes blood shot red, cheeks have tear stains, messy hair.

They all walked to him," are you ok kook, what happened?" Joong ki asked being worried for his son.

"Nothing, why are you all still here?" He asked trying to divert the question.

"We thought to stay here till you come. But kook, it's obvious there's something you are hiding from us." Yoongi spoke.

"Are you sad that tae left, don't worry bro he will be back in some days--". "He left, he will never come back." Jungkook cut off Lisa making everyone shock.