"Uhm, Harry?" The boy in question looked up with the spoon still in his mouth. "You know what I can do right?"

"Yes." He said a little unsure, his eyes going back from her to Fred.

"I've learned a few weeks back that I'm not the only one that can see them, but when I would touch someone, they could see and talk to them too." Harry's eyes went wide and nearly chocked on his spoon. "And I want to give you a chance to talk to your parents."

"What?!" He chocked out. "You would do that for me?"

"Of course." She smiled and Fred added. "But it still takes a lot out of her, so it's best to start with just your mum, since she's a relative."

Harry still looked at them with a shocked expression. "Are you sure?" When Leah nodded enthusiastically, he added. "When do you want to try this?"

"If you don't have any other plans... now?"

"Now?!" His spoon clattered to the floor. "Sorry." He muttered picking it back up. "I – uhm – no I don't have other plans."

Leah pushed herself from the table and Fred followed quickly. Harry shook the shock from him before he followed the pair to the living room, where Fred already conjured the pillows to the floor.

"Can you sit next to me?" She asked padding the pillow next to her. He nodded dumbly as he lowered himself next to her, Fred sitting on the other side of her. She closed her eyes and focused on the picture of his mum Hermione had given her and whispered. "Veni ad me" She felt the same magic coursing through her like she felt with her nan or even Molly's brothers. She opened her eyes and saw the girl from the picture sitting on the couch in front of her. She was still so young, she guessed she was about her age. Her long red hair reached her lower back, bright green eyes looked at her with smile.

"Leah." Her voice quiet voice echoed in the room.

"Lily?" She felt Harry stiffen next to her at the sound of her name.

"Yes." She smiled. "I'm so happy you're finally in my son's life. I've watched you grow up in a beautiful young woman. And my Harry..." Her eyes went to her son. Leah tore her eyes away from the young woman and held out her hand for Harry to take. With a shaking hand he took hers, and with a soft nod to the couch from her, Harry looked to his mother.

"Mum." He whispered, tears already forming in his eyes. Leah squeezed his hand reassuringly, knowing how hard it might be.

"Harry, my handsome, brave boy, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." He said wiping the tears away with his other hand.

"Don't cry sweetie." She said with a sad smile. "I'll always be watching over you, I know it's not the same but you're never alone. You've found a great family that loves you." She glanced to Leah. "And Leah finally found her way to you."

"You knew about her?" Harry asked surprised.

"I did. I was close with my cousin once. I even visited you and Addie when you were born, but then everything happened, and I never saw you again." Her sad smiled dropped completely. "I know you two are mad that they didn't place Harry with your family, and I really wished they did, but..."

"Yeah." Harry and Leah said gloomy in a whisper.

"No more sad faces." She smiled as she tried to lift the mood. "You are going to do so much together. Harry, you look so much like your father, once she's ready we can sit down, the four of us." Harry nodded with tears, knowing the conversation is coming to an end. "And Leah, you're ready to see her. She's been waiting a long time to talk to you." Leah gave her a tearful smile. "I love you." Her whisper ended the connection and she disappeared.