"No, it's just. I... I was really busy, that's why." Tae spoke looking everywhere except Jungkook, Jungkook gripped tae's arms a little not too hard to hurt other.

"Than look at my eyes and say that." Jungkook spoke but tae became silent. Jungkook chuckled dryly and left tae's arms, nodding to him he spoke.

"I was right, you really are uncomfortable around. Hmm, I understand." Jungkook spoke as he was about to go out but was stopped by tae's voice.

"Jungkook. I..." Tae stopped Jungkook turned and looked at tae excepting to hear I love you, or I am not uncomfortable with you. But the words left tae's lips scattered his heart in pieces.

"I... I want to resign from my post." Tae spoke, Jungkook was frozen. Was tae so uncomfortable with him that he don't even want to work with him.

"Why?" Jungkook asked gulping the lump that formed in his throat.

"I am leaving Seoul." Tae declared and that's the moment Jungkook knew he lost, tae really don't want to even live with him. How will he love him?

"Why tae? I don't think I made you work extra, or did something to offend you? Why do you want to leave from Seoul?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"I want to start a new life with Irene, leaving everything behind." Tae spoke, his heart was paining in his chest, only he knew how much it took him to take this decision. But he knew if he stayed with Jungkook today or tomorrow he will end up telling Jungkook about his feelings.

"I see. Ok tell me where you wanna go, I will book your tickets." Jungkook asked.

"No, I will book tickets for myself. I just wanted to inform you. I am leaving tomorrow with Irene." Tae spoke making Jungkook nod, he looked away from tae Because his eyes were glossy.

"Whatever suits you." Jungkook spoke and left from there. Irene looked at Jungkook with worried eyes, as she saw him walking upstairs wiping his tears. She stood up and walked behind Jungkook to know why other was crying.

"Oppa." She called opening his room door, she walked in. Jungkook was sitting on his bed, he hurriedly wiped his tears.

"Yes Irene, do you need something?" He asked softly trying his best to not sound sad.

"Are you crying?" She asked sitting ok the bed.

"Hmm, not just me. My heart is crying too." Jungkook admited, not trying to lie Because he knew he was too obvious.

"What is happening between you and oppa? I am noticing be is ignoring you for two days?" Irene asked. Tears asked flowed from jungkook's eyes as he narrated everything to Irene.

"I will talk to him oppa." Irene spoke and got up. She left the room, before Jungkook can even stop her.

Fuming in anger she walked in kitchen but her anger turned into worry seeing tae crying sitting in the corner of kitchen.

"Oppa, why are you crying? And why are you sitting here?" She asked going near tae, tae looked at her with teary eyes.

"Irene, I hurted him. I am such a bad human, he don't deserve someone like me." Tae spoke and hugged Irene crying in her embrace.