𝐒𝐄𝐀, 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄

"FOR SOULS CAN BE ENTWINED

"FOR SOULS CAN BE ENTWINED . . . "

A STORY, in which a girl with cosmos coursing through her veins meets a boy with tidal waves crashing through his.

MAGDALENA CAELESTIS was a star. Quite literally, a star. She was a combination of stardust and cosmos sent from the sky, crashing down on Earth in a supernova of blinding light. She was hand-plucked by her father, a figment of his own creation, and sent to live on the planet Earth as a mortal. She had a beating heart, creative brain, and thick red blood running through her veins. She was a human, and she was alive. But her true form belonged in the galaxy. Magdalena belonged to the stars, forever and always.

The girl of the cosmos had always been independent. It was in her nature, after all. She was a free-spirit— never really abided to rules that applied to her. But, she was not a bad, irresponsible person by any means. Magdalena simply had a mind of her own. She wandered where she pleased, did as she wanted to. She went to school, studied hard and excelled in most classes. She was extremely competitive, and loved participating in school competitions and sports. She ran track and played tennis for her school in the Upper East Side, but only because she wanted to. She loved to learn new things, and make new friends. She was a total socialite, and never let the small things get to her.

And most of all, she loved Camp Half-Blood. Every summer since she had turned six, she'd spent her time there, making new friends and learning about gods and monsters. She was constantly running off and avoiding her chores, but none of that mattered to her. (Even when she got stable-cleaning duty because of it). She had explored every inch of the camp, including entire forest and along the lakeside. There was nothing that could surprise her.

But, there was one thing that Magdalena never seemed to talk about. And that was herself.

And Percy Jackson just couldn't seem to get around that fact.

". . . BUT NEVER TORN APART."

CAST OF SEA, SWALLOW ME!

MAGDALENA CAELESTIS —
As described!
{ Daughter of Astraeus }

MAGDALENA CAELESTIS — As described! { Daughter of Astraeus }