Chapter 36, Straight A Cancer.

The burlap bag was torn open with a few pulls, and Liwen struggled to stick his head out and breathe in a breath of fresh air. He stared coldly at the woman squatting in front of him and asked, "What do you want?"

"Me?" Moran sneered and grabbed Liwen's chin without hesitation. She imitated Liwen's tone from before and said in a strange tone, "I'm here to humiliate you."

Liwen's anger seemed to be about to erupt from his eyes.

Moran laughed loudly, "Hahaha, I didn't expect the opportunity to come so soon. Do you remember what I said? Don't fall into my hands, or I'll make you beg for death!"

When the explosion occurred, the iron cage imprisoning Moran was accidentally damaged. She took advantage of the chaos in the base and escaped from the cage. Although the chains on her hands and feet were not unlocked, the length was enough for her to move freely. She didn't want to delay and ran towards the less populated area following her memory.

Just as she was about to leave the base, she suddenly saw Liwen, who was unconscious under the collapsed wall. The guy who was usually cunning and sinister looked like he was about to die. Blood flowed down his forehead, and his broken metal glasses hung crookedly on his face. It was a rare sight to see him so scared.

"It's really a stroke of luck." Moran ground her teeth and found a burlap bag, directly packing up the leader of the Iris gang in the base and taking him away.

Liwen was still tied up and was dragged on the ground half-dead. His exquisite clothes were no longer recognizable, and without his glasses, his vision was somewhat unclear. But he didn't forget his negotiating skills as a businessman, "Where can you take such a big person like me? It's not only tiring, but also a big target. Moran, don't be angry with me. It's better to let me go. Consider it as me owing you a favor. We still have opportunities for cooperation on the wasteland in the future."

"Flower Fox, do you really want to cooperate with me? I think you would love to eat up our Eagle Party in one bite!" Moran didn't believe his sweet words at all. She tore off a piece of cloth from her clothes and stuffed it into Liwen's mouth despite his struggles. "Stop talking nonsense with me. I told you, I'm here to humiliate you."

"Have you forgotten my sideline?" Moran smirked and tied up the burlap bag again. Liwen suddenly widened his eyes. Sideline... Could it be the wasteland entertainment city?...

"He Dao, have you found out who the shells came from?" Yun Xu walked down from Hui Xue and saw He Dao, who had been waiting at the door. Upon hearing the question, He Dao unfolded the virtual screen on his wristband: "This is the trajectory reconstruction diagram. The shell suddenly turned when it was near the abandoned planet, indicating obvious external interference. Therefore, it is even more difficult for us to determine its original launch coordinates."

"Suddenly turned?" Yun Xu's expression darkened. Her team had already gathered on the abandoned planet. Who could be helping them?

"By the way," Yun Xu spoke up, "have you contacted Ji Sha yet?"

He Dao furrowed his brow and shook his head heavily.

Yun Xu said, "The data on this side of the villa is limited, and there is currently nothing we can do. Send a team to repair the communication tower, and the rest of us will go to the base to search for people to prevent any accidents."

"Yes."

Hui Xue started up again, this time not transforming into a simplified form, but retaining its initial state with the most complete armed defense function, only shrinking a lot for ground travel.