"Hands. Off." He growled with narrowed eyes. He lunged towards the stranger and forearm and sunk his nails into it. The stranger wailed and tried to run away but Punz tightened his grip and kicked his shin. He grabbed the cuff of the man's shirt and promptly started choking him. The man howled with pain and when Punz reluctantly let go, the man sprinted away.

 The blonde turned to face Dream and grinned. Dream gaped at him.

"What-" Dream started.

Punz belched, rudely interrupting him and smiled again. Dream wrinkled his nose. Then he sighed, shaking his head.

"Okay, Mr. Hotshot. Let's go home now." Dream said rolling his eyes.

"Whoa...so soon? Don't cha wanna have some fun?" Punz asked, sticking his tongue out.

"Like what?" the shorter asked, kicking imaginary dirt.

"Like fun~" Punz said seductively. 

"That took a turn. A weird one, too." Dream said, chuckling nervously. "Also, your grammar is way off. 'Like fun'? What does that even mean?"

"Oh, I'll show you." Suddenly Punz surged forward and picked up Dream by his waist, hanging him over his shoulder's like a purse, and not even a heavy one. Dream screamed in a way he thought was very manly and struggled to get out of Punz's firm grip. Punz giggled as he skipped towards a backroom.

"You motherf-" Dream shrieked. He stopped struggling, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Punz entered the room and let Dream free. He closed the door behind them and glanced at Dream who was glaring at Punz like a child. He caught Punz's gaze and sighed, nodding his head. Punz squealed with delight, obviously still drunk but Dream didn't mind, as long as he enjoyed himself. The taller shuffled to Dream and pinned him to the wall. Punz traced his fingers along the lines of Dream's body. He took off Dream's top but left his tie and undid his pants. Dream opens his mouth to speak, but he finds Punz tracing the shape of his lips instead. Punz leans closer, the curve of his chest pressed against Dream's stomach. He silently took off his clothes. Then Punz took ahold Dream's shoulders and lined up hid dick with Dream's crotch and thrusted in without any type of warning. Dream yelped and pulled Punz closer, digging his head into the mercenary's neck. Punz took Dream around his torso and hugged him which would've been a gentle gesture if it hadn't been to thrust in more deeply.

Dream found himself shaking, he cried out in pleasure, feeling happily, satisfyingly violated. It's the way Punz's playful and teasing, even in sex; Dream always thought the man would be a gentle lover, but he was harsh and rough, but it was a pleasant surprise.  Punz laced his fingers with Dream's and pressed him down flat on the cold wall. Dream let those elegant, masculine fingers sink into his skin and spread his thighs even further. The mercenary plunges and pulse inside of Dream, finding his prostate with an ease that belies how often they've done this together. Each touch makes Dream cock twitch with need and pleasure, makes him gasp and rock into Punz's sturdy hands.

Dream's hand crept to his mouth to quiet himself but Punz took ahold of his wrists and pinned them above both of their heads.

"Tryna keep your voice down? Cute, but you don't needa do that here." Punz winked at him, one of his pigtails had come undone, his bangs hung over his eyes and his shocking blue eyes were filled nothing but lust.

Punz rammed his cock inside of Dream at a harsh angle, causing the other to cum immediately. Dream collapsed to the floor, panting heavily. Punz fell on top of him, still in his hole. He spread the blonde's thighs once more and eased Dream onto his lap so that the shorter was squished between the wall and Punz with both of their stomachs touching. Punz leaned down, pressing his goatee against Dream's cheek and nuzzling him like a dog would to their owner. It was gentle moment, ruined by Punz twisting Dream's nipple -who yelped and started cursing like a mad man- and shoved his cock inside again. Dream came on impact but Punz didn't want to stop, not until he came too. 

From outside their little room, music was blaring and the clinks of wine sounded but Dream and Punz didn't stop. Finally the mercenary was satisfied coming into panting and heaving Dream. The shorted moaned and fell limp into Punz's arms. The taller gently pushed Dream away and pulled out so he could see what he had done and licked his lips. He felt satisfied, seeing on how both of their dicks were connected by a string of cum and on how Dream's chest was moving up and down, still trying to process that Punz had pulled out. The mercenary bent down and licked Dream's dick, tasting and savoring every moment of it. Dream gazed at him wearily, how Punz wiped his mouth with hands and sucked on his dick, grinning and wearing such an expression anybody would have gone a bit crazy. After Punz was done with his personal cleanup, he grabbed some tissues from who knows where and began an actual cleanup, wiping off the cum, putting on all their clothes back on and of course, re-doing his pigtails.

Dream groaned and turned around, still miffed about suddenness about everything, and about Punz not even giving him a kiss the whole entire 'thing'.

Suddenly, Punz pulled him in for a hug and licked his ears, expressing his affection. Dream hugged back. "Now can we go home?" He asked.

Punz chuckled. "Sure, baby boy, sure."

Dream clasped Punz's arms and snapped his fingers, leaving the damn SMP and returning home to their isolated house. Actually, Dream's and Sapnap's house because they lived together, but oh well, Punz could crash there tonight. The two blondes teleported on a bad and crashed there, both of them too tired to move so they slept there, cuddling and generally happy to be together.

--

word count: 1550

yo

i should be studying for my finals but i'm writing this instead. what an excellent way to waste time! 

byebye

-ideax