It's Part Of The Script!

Ship: Dreamnap (I've missed you dear friend)

Type: SMUTT fucking hell man

Parts: 1/1

AU: Actors AU Everything, the Dream SMP, the Lore, the whole Plot is scripted (Yeah, like IRL AU) but people are actually acting it.

Plot: Dream got the script from Wilbur and he saw that he and Sapnap were supposed to have sex. (Obviously they would stop streaming when they had it, but Wilbur insisted that they really did have it to make it more real) Dream was shocked when he saw but Sapnap already knew about it and he was excited. Dream went along with it and actually enjoyed! Woo-hoo! Also they use Dream and Badboyhalo and Sapnap as real names. DREAMNAP FOR LIFE FUCKERS

IB: TheKrater  when I reading their Bottom Wilbur Oneshots I got the idea from that :D I hope you don't mind me using that Krater! And some gacha video my friend showed me :3

^ The same friend who showed me the gacha vid wanted me to write this! Dirty minds are best friends :D

TW: Mention of TechnoBlade, (this is shouldn't be a warning, but yk just in case...)

enjoy you motherfuckers!

--

"Big D! Wilbur wanted me to give you this script." Tommy said as he handed Dream a stack of papers.

"First off, don't call me that. Second, since when did we have scripts?" Dream asked, taking the papers. "I thought Quackity just gave everybody blank pieces of papers to confuse George."

Tommy shrugged. "I think Gogy got sick of it and told Wilbur and he got an idea."

"Oh wow." Dream laughed. "Sounds like Wil. Bye Toms."

"Bye...Small D!"  He called as he went to give everybody else their scripts.

"Children." Dream muttered. He took one look at the script and went pink. "What the hell..."

It wrote that Dream had went into Sapnap's house to steal armor  but Sapnap was home when he discovered Dream hiding. That was supposed to be the end of the stream with the ending off 'found you, baby boy'.

Dream glanced at his chest. He wasn't much taller than Tommy and he had a mostly feminine body, but why did he have to be the bottom?  He stood silent, staring at the paper.

"Oh, Dreamy!" Sapnap bustled from the set. He had a wide grinning face. "You excited?" He asked leaning close to Dream's face.

"N-no." Dream stuttered as he went rigid.

"Oh, don't worry! You don't have to do anything!" Sapnap said cheerfully. He kissed Dream on the nose. "Toodle-Oo!" He yelled as he waved his hand. Sapnap ran away and Dream stood there.

" 'Toodle-Oo'? What kind of goodbye was that?" Dream muttered. He shook a fist at no one in particular. Well, Wilbur.

Fudge you Wilbur, son of a bitch. Dream though as he imagined Wilbur smug face. What will become of me?

...

Why does my character have to wear such a heavy coat? Dream wondered. He slowly walked up the steps of the fake house the crew had built. He opened the door and looked around like his character would have done. Dream closed the door behind him as he head towards the armor room. Chuckling ominously so that the stream would go crazy. Accurate theories popped up in the chat.

NeaPlayz: What if Sapnap shows up?

UpingDown: Ooh i imagine sapnaps there

_Flower-Roxes_: i love this show

I_love_myself_bitch: DREAMNAPPP

Dream took out the prop pickaxe and held it loftily in his hand, itching to take off his mask. Techno had it worse, he had to wear a full on pig suit and a cape.

His footsteps were loud as he stepped over the wooden floor, finally reaching a chest. Dream let go of the pickaxe and it fell to the ground. He opened the chest, rummaged through some rubbish and pulled out a fake sparkling chestplate.

Wow, Niki and Eret did amazing on these props. Dream thought.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. Dream faked being surprised and threw himself into the chest like they had rehearsed. 

"Dream?" A sweet yet sour voice rang out in the room. Dream shivered when he heard it.

"Dream...oh you bastard. You better apologize to George." Sapnap called out. "He was kind enough to visit you in the prison. You took away his crown and he still did that."

The chest flew open and Sapnap grabbed Dream's armor. The blonde gasped.

This wasn't part of the script. Sapnap was supposed to creep around the house, calling for Dream and threatening him. The blonde kept his composure and he quietly exhaled when he saw Sapnap's smile.

"Found ya, baby boy." He breathed down Dream's neck as Dream ended the stream quickly. "Did you cut the stream?" He asked.

"Yeah. Lemme go." Dream tried to pull away but Sapnap held on.

Ohh, no. Dream thought.

Sapnap pulled Dream even more closer. The blonde went red.

"You're okay with it." Sapnap murmured. 

"Sure. Yes. Whatever." Dream answered.

Sapnap pulled Dream in for a kiss. He pulled away a second later and gazed at Dream, a faint smile lingering on his mouth.  Sapnap engulfed Dream in a hug as Dream wrapped his leg over his waist. He bit the blonde's mouth, who hesitantly opened his lips. Sapnap licked Dream's upper lip and bit down harshly.

Dream knew Wilbur had set this up and he knew that Wilbur had ordered the crew that Sapnap's house was currently under construction so nobody would enter.

Dream could imagine Wilbur puckering his lips and crossing his eyes to tease Dream.

Fuck you, Wilbur!

His phone buzzed in his stitched on pocket. He took the phone out of his pocket and held it loftily, eyeing the warily.

It was George.

His thumb moved to cut the call but Sapnap's voice stopped him.

"Don't. Pick it up. Show Georgie how much you love me..." He whispered.

Dream gulped he swiped up.

"Hi, Dream." George greeted him coolly. "When are you going to do the lore stream?"

"I-I don't know." Dream answered, he had already done the stream so he was lying straight to George. Which he was never good at.

"Yeah. That's fine. It's such a shame Sapnap's house got wrecked...

George droned on and on until Dream stopped listening.

"Hey, where're you now?" George asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm at-" Something cold and wet entered Dream's hole. He glanced at Sapnap licking his fingers and slowly inserting them inside Dream. "S-Sapnap~..." He moaned.

If Dream could hear George stiffen, he did. "Your at Sapnap's?" He asked.

"No..." Dream muttered breathily.

Sapnap had already unzipped his pants and was lining up with Dream's hole. He winked at the pink blonde and thrusted in.

"Ah-!" Dream bit back a scream.

"Dream?" George asked, worried.

"N-nothing!" Dream panted. He quickly cut the call and glared at Sapnap. "Fuck you." He said.

He shrugged. "Yeah, well I'm fuckin' you right now."

--

word count- 1087

very abrupt ending.

but bro im lazy.

-Ideax