Gambler's Prize (2)

Ship: Dreamity

Type: SMut (muaha)

Plot: Quacks was working while Dream was sleeping and the blob started to moan (his dream was very naughty) and Quackity MIGHT've gotten hard...he just slipped his fingers down the blob's pants and did his thing. (istg if anybody says this is r!pe pls I'll tell you dream was awake before you say anything stupid) 

enjoy you morons 🥰🤪 (I love you all sm thank you for 10k)

--

Quackity groaned as he read a report from an angry player from the all-famous Las Nevadas Casino.

Gambling was a dangerous thing, why would people do it if they have no skill? He opened up his Email (shut up they have this) and wrote a letter for the angry player in the nicest possible.

Dear beloved gambler,

Let us excuse you from you hardship and your miserable life, but it is not Owner Quackity's fault you have lost five times in a row and had lost a total of seven hundred cash.  Please let this be a lesson not to fuck with people far above you level.

Two thousands dollars must be sent over for your temper rage and several broken tables. 

Signed by himself,

Quackity from Las Nevadas.

Sent. Quackity let out a satisfied sigh as kissed his boyfriend, Dream on the forehead. The blonde was currently fast asleep, refusing to go home without Quackity. He sat on Quackity's thighs with his legs wrapped around the ravenette while his head rested on his chest.

"Greenie...wakey wakey. We gotta go." Quackity whispered softly.

"Mhm...faster..." Dream moaned.

Quackity froze as Dream kept moaning. "Please...don't stop...Q-Quackityy...!"

A slow smiled tugged at Quackity's lips. He tugged at Dream's hair and buried his face into the soft skin. "Oh, Dream~ What're you dreaming of?" He asked dreamily.

Dream moaned loudly and his grip on Quackity's shirt tightened.

Quackity smiled more. "I knew it." A tent slowly grew in his pants and Quackity groaned. He but his lips as he watched Dream shiver is his sleep. "Oh, greenie~ What've you done?" Quackity hugged Dream close as he massaged Dream's back with his hand. Slowly, that hand slipped downward into Dream's pants and fingered at the lace of his boxers.  Quackity pulled it off slightly and played with his member. Dream groaned. Quackity inserted one finger, just a bit and waited if it had woke or hurt Dream. Nothing happened and Quackity decided it was safe to continue. He moved his finger around more freely as his other hand massaged Dream, wanting him to stay asleep or to just calm him. Quackity removed his fingers to reveal it was coated in pre-cum and Dream eyes cracked open. Quackity eyes widened but them burst into laughter.

"Y-you were awake! Haa! Why'd you hafta pretend you were asleep?!" Quackity giggled.

Dream didn't smile. "Are you gonna continue or not, you moron?"

"Tell me why you were asleep." Quackity said, sucking the finger he had inserted inside Dream and smiling.

"No."

"I won't fuck you then."

"Noo."

Quackity's eyebrowed raised.

"I just wanted to see what you would do. Never knew you could massage that nice." With that, Dream snuggled back into Quackity's neck. "Still wanna fuck, though." He whispered and Quackity laughed. He kissed the blonde's forehead again resumed working as Dream went back to sleep.

--

Word count- 545

hiya!!

seen dream's face reveal?

u have?? wow! nicceeee

none of my smuts have anything do to with irl thx!!!

-Ideax