Chapter 3, the transformed Alpha.

Depuis le début

He opened his palm and grabbed Elijah's slender neck, slowly tightening his grip. "You see, what use is freedom? Strength is the true freedom!"

Elijah tilted his head slightly as Hudson's grip tightened, his brow furrowing as he heard Hudson's buzzing voice in his ear like a fly.

"Anyway, since we've come to this point, why don't I show you the grand plan for the future of the Federation?"A flash of light appeared in the dim prison cell, and a virtual screen appeared in mid-air, displaying various scenes in Elijah's dark gaze.

Several key words entered his mind, making him alert: "Body modification? Memory erasure? Ahem...Hudson, what exactly do you want to do?"

"Hahaha, this is a great idea! Humans can be customized as desired, memories can be modified autonomously, unpleasant and disliked ones can be erased. Isn't this the freedom you pursue?"

"You're just trying to cultivate your own lackeys!"

"Exactly!" Hudson was almost insane, he yearned for a new world. His rough, tree-like fingers released Elijah's throat and slid back, heavily pinching his healthy Alpha gland. "The Great Cleansing Plan is to eliminate people like you who don't obey discipline!"

"Uh!" Elijah winced in pain, his fists clenched tightly behind him, his gaze fixed on Hudson's twisted face.

Hudson grinned ferociously. "General Elijah, I invite you to join my plan. The Great Cleansing Plan is about to begin, and we need a test subject. You can be the first to try it."

"What...what do you want to do?"

"Hmph, aren't you entangled with the Empire? Then why don't I send you to your favorite place?" Hudson's tone was like a slippery snake, with a malicious gleam in his eyes. "I've checked your file. During your time at the military academy, you were classified as an Alpha. You scored full A's in all subjects, including agility, reaction time, and physical fitness, and ranked first among the second gender. Your Alpha pheromones are so outstanding, even I'm starting to envy you."

Listening to his tone, Elijah had a bad feeling in his heart. Sure enough, Hudson continued speaking." General Elijah, what if I erase your memories, transform you into an Omega that everyone can deceive, and send you to that lawless and unregulated planet in the Galactic Empire? How would you fare?"

"You..."

"Hahaha!" Hudson provocatively pinched Elijah's chin and lifted his face. "With your pretty boy looks, you'll be torn apart by those lowlifes who have never seen an Omega in their lives in that lawless place."

"Let me go!" Elijah's face turned pale as he suddenly released a strong Alpha pheromone. His scent was a bit light and bitter, with a hint of peach blossom fragrance. It wasn't particularly powerful, but it felt cold and distant, with a sense of oppression.

Hudson coughed and stepped back, his face changing. "This is the last time you'll release your Alpha pheromone. Enjoy your remaining time as an Alpha!"

The brainwashing and glandular transformation surgery was scheduled for late at night. Elijah was forced to take six tranquilizers before completely losing consciousness and being secretly taken to the operating table in the capital of the Federation.

Meanwhile, the Imperial Army was still on its way back, and Reixue, as a representative of the Empire's cutting-edge technology, had completely simulated the land environment, adjusting the temperature, humidity, and lighting to the optimal state.

Yun Xu, wearing a tight sports shirt, had just gotten off the treadmill. She picked up the towel on her shoulder and wiped the sweat off her forehead before sitting on the sofa in the rest area. Reixue's built-in intelligent system immediately brought her a cup of hot tea.