셋. Parcels

"You've been quiet since you arrived, Min-Hyuk told me what happened yesterday afternoon, did he hurt you again?" he asked her but she just shook her head in response.

She knew that he is just concerned, but in situations like this, she wants to keep it to herself. She was lucky have a friend like him, who's with you for a long time.

"I still can't help but to wonder, why did you married him instead of pursuing your modelling career im Canada?" he asked her while watching the two kids approach them. "I would ask you the same when you married her" she muttered, "nae?" he questioned her.

"Nothing, oh Min-Hyuk, Yesol-ah!" She called them to avoid the topic. "Eomma!" Her son hugged her, "why? What happened?" She asked him while hugging him back, "nothing, I just missed you" he said and she just chuckled.

"Eomma, I saw uncle myeong-o carrying a shopping bag out of the store earlier" he said, "Jinja?" She asked in disbelief, "nae, ommo, I shouldn't had said that, what if appa asked him to buy a gift to you as a compensate" he gasped, but she was still speechless.

"Min-Hyuk, you want to stay at grandpa tonight?" She asked him, "nae eomma, oh speaking of grandpa, he congratulated me earlier" he said, "shall we eat dinner first?" a voice interrupted them.

"Let's go"

She and her son followed Do yeong and Ye-sol to a restaurant. The whole afternoon, A-Yeong is really quiet and disturbed. Her son is worried about her already, but choose not to speak, thinking that, she is just stressed.

It was already evening, she decided to go home. "Ms. Cheon, I'm home!" She called the housekeeper but she received silence instead. "Myeong-o? Why did you came out of our bedroom out of a sudden?" she asked him when she saw him exits their bedroom.

"Aish, I still don't know what you saw on him, you could've get a decent man like Mr. Ha, but you still chose him" he said with a hint of annoyance, "what?" He left her dumbfounded, "yah!" She tried to call him but he already exited the door.

"Aish shibal!"

She cursed but then heard a noise as she entered the bedroom. She heard her husband shouting inside the bathroom so she decided to check if he's alright. She was welcomed by a sight where she saw her husband inside the bathtub with a red hair girl, naked.

"It's nice of you to bring a slut over right here in our house"

The two looked at her, JaeJun stood up immediately and pushed the girl away, "yeobo? You're home early?" He asked and the girl runned out. She went to the sink to look at her reflection, "Min-Hyuk is at appa's, my dinner with the Hwang group is cancelled, reason, I don't know also" she said before walking inside the closet.

"What you saw earlier, it's nothing" he said but she scoffed, "that's the forth girl you brought this month, remember, this is our house, not a motel, if you want to fuck a lot of bitches, try booking a hotel room or buy your own apartment just for them" she suggested while removing her jewellery.

He hugged her from behind while kissing her neck softly, earning a moan from her. "No matter how many women I fuck, you'll still remain the best" he muttered, she sighed before pushing him away.

He just stared at her in disbelief as he watched her change to her night clothes, "are you trying to seduce me?" he asked when he saw her wearing a lingerie, "are you seduced? Then find a way to have your own satisfaction" she said before leaving him alone.

Meanwhile, Min-Hyuk was staying at his grandfather's house when he heard the doorbell, "is your eomma picking you up tonight?" Mr. Lee Seok-hee asked his grandson, "Ani, she told me earlier that she'll pick me up tomorrow, she'll just settle somethings with appa.

"Mr. Lee, you have a package" the housekeeper gave the parcel to Mr. Lee, "Min-Hyukssi? Did you order under my name?" He questioned his grandson "what? No grandpa, why?" He closed his Nintendo and walked towards him.

"I received a parcel, stay here I'll just open it" he said before sitting on the couch, he opened it and he saw an envelope, "ommo, appa, are you a detective?" he asked his grandfather, Mr. Lee opened the envelope and he saw a picture of his daughter making out with an unknown man in a bar, 9 years ago.

"Grandpa, what is that?" Min-Hyuk asked his grandfather, Seok-hee immediately hid the photos, "Business photos, you should sleep now, it's late" he said while putting everything back in the envelope.

At first, Min-Hyuk is confused why his grandfather acted that way, but still went to his bedroom. As he left, Seok-hee was left angered and humiliated.

He looked around the parcel to check who's the one who sent it. He threw the parcel when he didn't saw who it came from. He dialed his daughter's phone number to reprimand her, again.

"Nae Appa?"

"Yah! Are you crazy A-Yeongah? Did you have an affair?"

"Appa, don't compare me to my husband, why?"

"I received a parcel, containing your affair with an unknown man"

"What? Yah appa, don't ever say nonsense"

"Nonsense? Yah if you weren't my child, I could've disown you"

"We'll talk tomorrow"

A-Yeong was shocked, she threw her phone before screaming. "Yah!" She screamed and threw the vase on the floor. "Heyare you crazy, that vase is expensive!" JaeJun stopped her but she just continue breaking a lot of things.

A-Yeong have the worst temper among all of them. She is indeed her father's daughter, she got her looks from her mother, but she got her attitude from her father. No one is going to deny that she is a Lee, Her attitude says it all.

Her phone rung a multiple times, that's why she answered it, "yeoboseo?!" she asked "hello, old friend" an unknown lady said on the other line. "Moon Dong-Eun? Yah! What do you want from me? Are you crazy? Why did you sent it to my father?!" She screams to her.

JaeJun looked at her before mouthing, "Moon Dong-Eun?" She nodded her head, "Me? Ani, it's just a greetings and my gift" Dong-Eun said but A-Yeong just scoffed, "your son is a handsome boy, just like his father" Dong-Eun said.

"Yah! Moon Dong-Eun! Don't involve our son in here" JaeJun interject, "JaeJun, he's lucky he's not colorblind like you" she said coldly, "Dong-Eun! Leave my son alone, how much do you want? Tell me?" A-Yeong asked her while walking back and forth.

"Then what you'll that cash again on my face? Ani, let's have a small reunion in the mall"

"Yah! Hello? Yah! Moon Dong-Eun!"

The phone turned off and she exited the house leaving JaeJun alone, again. She texted her father to keep an eye on her son. She arrived at the mall and she saw Dong-Eun, standing outside, waiting for her.