animal cruelty

the weekend passed by fast, and it was a school day once again. people that were familiar conversed with y/n at the bus stop and on the bus. she gave them short responses in return since it was once again "too early" for this. y/n walked around campus by herself before she passed the architecture department and eavesdropped on daniel and a big eared boy's conversation.

"are you asking me what the big four crews are?" the male with the big ears asked daniel, his eyebrow raised as he asked. daniel looked down shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"yeah.. do you know them?" daniel responded, his expression a bit flustered.

"why are you asking me out of the blue?"

"it just seems like you'd know about this stuff.."

"do you think i work some kind of gangster office?"

"sorry! didn't mean it like that!" daniel apologized nervously and y/n laughed a little. she peeked through the slightly open door as the unknown boy wrote on the board and picked up a stick.

"first, let's start with the regions of the big 4 crews." the boy smacked the stick onto the board, catching daniels attention. "from the han river, they are divided into north, south, east, and west. since we are central we aren't in their territory." by far, y/n was also learning something new. she only knew the crews names and the heads names, but not anything more.

"it's said that someone was behind the big four crews creation but that's just a rumor." y/n raised a brow at this. gun and goo were responsible for the crew's creations, right? "there's also a rumor that each crew has an illegal business operation." this made y/n confused more, goo was on her ass about how her business wasn't allowed if she wanted to be a successor yet the crews had illegal operations as well.

"business? students?" daniel was shocked, before letting his friend continue.

"west river's big deal. it appears it's main business is an illegal betting ring. the head, jake kim, was locked up in juvie." big ears explained. "north rivers god dog, it's name has been changed. one day, some real hothead became the head and changed its name." y/n snickered at the way he called johan a hothead, he wasn't much of a hothead when they hung out.

"east river's hostel. they are in a middle of a major makeover, you can think of them as the worst criminals." y/n was curious to who was the head of hostel, she hadn't met him yet unfortunately.

"south river's workers, also known as the tremendous. they say they are beyond teenage level. you can look at them more as a enterprise than a crew." workers was the last crew that y/n hadn't met either, but she knew they were bigger than the other crews.

"while they each earn money in a similar way, their business has a different appearance and development. the scary thing is since they're so business-like it's hard to find them. regular people don't know this, only groups like us do."

"so are burn knuckles the same? like a fifth big crew?" daniel asked excitedly.

"what are you talking about? we're just gathered cause we like vasco." big ears answered, more of his comrades popping up behind him.

y/n clapped as she entered the classroom, her presence immediately noticed by everyone. "nice explanation big ears, helped me more than that guy ever could." she rolled her eyes as she referred gun to that guy.

"y/n! did you hear everything?" daniel asked worryingly.

"of course. though i already know about the big four, yer buddy there just gave me more information." she pointed her thumb at the boy with big ears who was curious to who she was. he approached her, sticking his hand out for her to shake.