27

Durani

I'm currently 7 months along and the babies have been giving me hell we still don't know what we're having because they feel the need to keep there backs to us, but today I have another ultrasound and I've been begging them to let me see.

"Princess I'll see you later be safe and call me when you get home"

"I will have a good day babe" i give Damien a kiss before her leaves for work.

There dad opened a publishing house here in San Francisco so that the boys could be closer. He handed it over to the boys a month ago making them the CEOs of King Publishing.

Dante and Damitri had to go to the new house because one of the contractors had an issue with something so I'm going to my appointment alone.

"Miss Lopez the Dr will see you now" i follow the nurse to the exam room and wait for the Dr.

"Morning miss Lopez how are you feeling" the Dr asks taking a seat Infront of the ultrasound machine.

"Ugh I feel like a whale" the Dr chuckles little bit " okay let's see if there gunna let us see what they are this time" he places the wond on my big belly and types a few things on the keyboard, he moves it around a little bit more then says "congratulations miss Lopez the Dr says handing me a envelope with that babies genders" I thank the Dr and head home but first i stop by a party supplies store and buy six black confetti balloons. My plan it for fill two with confetti for the genders and the other four with rainbow confetti.

"Hello" comes Liam's voice through the phone

"Hey I have the envelope you don't know how hard it is not to look be at my house in ten minutes so you can fill them i bought a bunch of confetti so you can fill them i got blue and purple and  also rainbow color"

"Okay I'm on my way" he squeals then hangs up.

I make it home before the guys and start cooking dinner while Liam fills the balloons with the confetti and sets them up.

The timer goes off just as the guys get home. "Mm kitten that smells good what did you make"

"Nothing special just lasagna and chicken fettuccine I couldn't dicide so I made both"

"Damn baby that looks good, what's with the balloons" Damitri says living me a kiss.

"Hey princess I missed you, what's with the balloons" I laugh a Damien's question because Damitri just asked the same thing.

"Let's eat dinner first then you can see what the balloons are for" i say placing plates on the table. Dante helps me put everything on the table we all sit down and eat.

Taking my dish to the sink the guys jump up and do the same it's cute seeing them like this. "Come on baby what are the balloons for" Damitri whines "Fine come on" i walk into the living room and hand each one a nettle" your all three going to go down the line and together pop each balloon"

They stand Infront of the first balloon and pop it and rainbow confetti flys out everywhere.

"Is this a joke kitten" Dante asks after they pop the second balloon i shake my head no and they move to the third balloon and pop it blue confetti flys out all over the place "ITS A BOY" they shout.

"Keep going" I say watching them hurry to pop the other balloons when they get to the last one I stop them "wait were going to pop this one together" I walk over to the guys and hold out my niddle they do the same and Damitri counts to three.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

The balloon pops and purple confetti falls all around us. "ITS A GIRL" I'm a crying mess each guy lives me a deep passionate kiss then drop to there knees kissing my belly.

I watch my guys celebrate hugging each other I can't help the smile that makes its way to my face they are the loves of my life if it wasn't for them I don't know what would of happens to me they saved me.

They love me they are my Three King's.