Birth of the quads

Once upon a time... there was a kingdom of Pineville, ruled by a wise and kind family, Pines.

The previous ruler, King Sharman, was retired and helping out with political things to his only son, who was the current king of the kingdom.

King Albert Pines was one of the most attentive royals, the kingdom had. Since his prince years, he often visited the town, talked with his subjects as his equals and never took side of those at fault (at least, when he knew they were at fault).

It attracted any women of other kinds to him. And one stood out to him most of everyone.

Evelyn Park of North Islands.

She didn't plan on much on her trip to Pineville. She just came to visit just for a day, as everyone told her it was a great kingdom to visit...

But it was only until when came across Albert. It began as a pure accident, but, soon enough, it lead to an awkward, yet sweet friendship and beautiful romance.

It didn't take too long for wedding day for the couple. Like always, not just royals, but all the people of kingdom were attending the wedding to welcome the new Queen.

The peace lasted for over four years, before Evelyn finally announced big news.

They were having a baby!

The kingdom was overjoyed to know a new Pines child was about to enter this world...

But to everyone's surprise, it was not one, not two, not three, but four babies.

Even through they were told it's best to reduce the number of fetuses, Albert and Evelyn declined. They felt it was wrong to play Gods with their children's lives... and so decided to go through with the pregnancy.

When the four babies were born on August 15th, nearly three months ahead their original due date, everyone prayed for their lives and safety. It lasted for over two months, and, after a few close calls, the babies were finally healthy and ready to enter the kingdom and family...

The quadruplets were tgree boys and a girl. All very tiny and fragile. But to their parents, it only made them even more beautiful and perfect. They were their beautiful babies, loved dearly and held closely.

The day of their arrival, King and Queen were in their bedroom, Evelyn was laying down, cuddling four of her children, as Albert gently placed crowns on each of their heads. Each had gems matching their outfits : blue, red, pink and green.

In the evening, the babies were taken out to the castle balcony to be introduced to the kingdom, who cheered loudly.

And yet, none of the four little ones cared for what was happening... they were more concentrated on four things, their parents set up flying into the sky.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

In the end, four babies were laid to bed, all sleeping after a long day. All four in one big crib, as they'd get fussy, if they were separated from their siblings for too long.

The older two out of quads, the identical twin boys, one wearing blue and one wearing red, had their small hands locked together. The two younger, a girl, who was wearing pink, and last boy, who was wearing green, were beside them, girl on right, cuddling onto the green boy, who was suckling his thumb in his sleep.

The room was in quiet, only soft breathing from the four small children were heard in the room... they were at peace...

But it didn't last for too long...

The window opened and a shadow slid among the corners of the room, before stopping over the babies' crib.

It looked over them and a wicked smile crossed it's face...

It started praying apart the hands of four newborns, before lifting boys in red and green in it's arms, leaving the other two in place.

At feeling of warmth of his brother gone, the blue boy started waking up to look at what was going on.

He was only met by a single, glowing yellow circle, with thin black line in a middle, over his head...

The figure saw it, smirking.

"I'll be back for you soon~" The figure said in distorted voice.

The tiny boy didn't know what was going on. He was scared and wanted his brother back!

He started crying.

The figure tried to do something, going as far as stuffing a pacifier into small boy's mouth, to force him to shut up. But it only helped so much, as the babies' parents opened the door, seeing what was happening.

The figure growled to themselves, before they ran towards the window, jumping out, disappearing into the night.

The distress and loss of their brothers woke the two remaining babies up again, which caused them yo start crying again.

Evelyn quickly made her way to see her children, while Albert ran to call the guards.

Whoever that mysterious person was, Albert was going to get serious this! That asshole stole kids. HIS BABIES! They were only discharged from hospital  and were still very vulnerable!

I'll find you, kids. And WILL make that bastard pay!

Meanwhile, still inside the nursery, Evelyn was still shaken, gently holding her babies close, as she checked on them. Blue and pink... they were the only ones, that person left.

She finally managed to calm her little son, while she was feeding her daughter.

I'll be talking with your father. We'll move your crib to our room. There's no way you'll be taken from us too! The woman thought to herself, strocking her baby girl's hair. Lee... Mason... I'm so sorry I couldn't get fast enough to save you...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

And far away from the castle, still in arms of their captor, two young princes were peacefully sleeping.

They had no idea, what tragedy just happened...

They were unaware of the fact that they had just been kidnapped...

They were far enough from the kingdom, when the captor removed their hood to reveal blonde hair and glowing yellow predator eyes. It was a man, in his late 20's. He laughed maniacally.

"Oh, that's going to be so good!" The man said to himself, looking at two newborns in his arms. "Now, let's make sure none finds you..."

He came across a place, he's been preparing for such situation. A tower.

He made himself levitate up from the ground, to nearly 70 feet tall, getting inside through a window. Once inside the man made his way up a set of stairs, where was a room with two simple white bassinets. He put one of babies in each of them.

"There you go." He said, looking between two newborns. "Don't worry, little rascals. None will find you here... including your precious family..."

The man left the room, his yellow eyes glowing in the doorway demonically.

And it was the beginning...