Manik got busy with his last meeting of the day and Nandini too finished her assignments and made some notes. During dinner he was gathering some courage to say it to her finally, this secret was eating him up and he was very bad with keeping secrets. 

"Bunny I need to talk to you about something." he said serving food. She nodded knowing something was wrong with him from few days and finally he decided to share it with her. 

After finishing there dinner, they went to bed when Manik took her to the balcony diming the lights and taking her in his arms on his lap. 

"Nandini, you promise me right you won't freak out listening to it and one thing always keep it in mind, your manik will always be there to fight with all the odds of the life. I will never leave you alone bunny." He said kissing her forehead gently. 

"Manik aap mujhe daara rhe ho , tell me already what i there so hard that you cannot say it to me also" 

His eyes watered looking at her innocent face, a tough guy like manik is crying today, he is very bad with emotions, he doesn't know how to frame words to talk such topics that too with his bunny. 

"Nandu wo... woo...... doctor." He was hicupping. Nandini was taken aback with this condition of his, she freaked out listening to doctor.  "Doctor, what happened to you manik, aap thik to ho. What happened to you....." 

"you Nandini , doctor said that day that your uterus is very weak." 

She took time to absorb things "Manii, tm na un doctors ki ni suno you na listen to me, Are always call me weak M<ain kis angle se weak lgti hu, I am very Strong. And now even I started drinking milk and eat healthy. " She pouted at it.  Even in such situation she was able to crack him up, amidst the sobs he smiled at her. 

Then her memory went back to the words and her face turned pale. "Uterus....... Weak"

"What do you mean manik, tell me clearly." She asked with lots of hopes in her eyes this time. 

"Your.... Your ... chan..ces to conceive in future ...... is... is 10%." And he broke down.... Nandini was numb to react anything. she could not understand where did this topic started from and how can this be possible. 

"Manik... this is not true na... Why can I not be mumma. I am a girl na and you are going to marry me. Mani you said you love me na manik , don't you then Ok... Ok........ I get it you think i am a child na don't worry I will not behave such ever. I will be a big girl now. But I also want to be a mumma. Don't you wanna be dadda to a little kid. And that is future. Doctors kuch v bolte no no no no this can't be true. I will eat healthy and exercise also daily. I will be strong now. " 

She kept on blabbering when Manik closed her mouth and said "Shuuu shuu breadth bunny, I know my bunny is the strongest. And don't worry we will deal with it with time. Apko mere pe bharosa h na ?" He asked with hopes when her eyes were emotionless, she was nodding her head like a robot. 

"No no.. no no you too will leave me like dadda amma, you will leave me. I am alone. Mera baby ........ no no leave me. But but how can this be possible Manik manik listen na . Love me na." 

"I feel for you manik , i do have emotions manik. I feel butterflies when you are near me. I feel jitters. I feel good. Love me in manik." 

"What are you crazy...... don't be stupid nandini this is nothing to do with your emotions and love. Yes we do love each other and I too feel for you the same way you do , its just medical issue , it has treatment nandini and that's not the matter . Does that lessen my love for you no ." 

"Yes it does, why do you always treat me like a child then you love me like a child ,............ " she was crying by now and taking short breadths. 

Not able to control the situations he held her face in a strong grip and said " Shu shu Mera baccha , I love you and not like a child baby I love you like a man loves likes woman. But i do love your childish nature. It attracts more towards you," 

"Breadth , Breadth Nandu you are taking short breadths. Na na baby your manik is with you you are not alone in this race bunny." He tried making her understand but she wasn't ready to accept it. He was unable to express it more. 

"No no... no weak uterus matlab, I cannot be pregnant." She was hallucinating now. Staring at the floor her tears weren't stopping anymore. He closed his eyes to take a decision for their betterment. this was needed. 

"Do you trust me Nandini...?" 

"She nodded her head in yes rapidly looking at him with big doe eyes with big fat tears. Without waiting for anymore replies he placed his lips on her and started sucking the lower one smoothly and slowly he wanted her to trust him and  absorb his love slowly. 

It somehow calm her down and her breadths, she was definitely not thinking straight right now. 

He loosened her dress and looked for any questions but there was none. He took her inside the room and layed her down on the bed. he layed down beside her and took her over himself. 

He roamed his hands all over her curves and sucked her erect nipples. "You are beautiful Nandini. You are cute and I love you. 

He removed his Tshirt and Nandini helped him. "I am gonna touch you bunny the way I never did." 

"Maniii...." She called him but it almost came as a soft moan. He knew her heart beats were rapid due to the their intimate positions. Nandini was the purest soul and today manik was cursing to god to make the purest soul cry, she was in pain and he was feeling helpless to remove her pain. 

Soon all the clothes were discarded on the floor and manik flipped the positions. "Look into my eyes bunny, both were in tears, they both wanted to take their pain away. They were healing each other. 

"Manik but is it correct. ?" 

He closed his eyes looking for a sharp object . He cut his finger tip with it and filled her maang. She gasped at it. So many new things were happening today. Before she could react anything. Do I have the right to love my lady now?" 

"Maniik......." her voice was more of a question. 

HE dipped his head on her neck and sucked on it, he was biting her giving her hickeys. She has never seen so much passion in his eyes ever. this was the first time, his eyes were dark and slowly his hands crawled down to her thighs, HE started circling her clit slowly when she closed her eyes in passion and feeling something different in today's looks of manik. His eyes were never leaving her and he was not soft today. 

eh rubbed her for a good one hour and plunged his fingers inside. "Cum for me baby." 

"Uhm..." She was confused to what was he asking . But then she understood something was building in her stomach. 

"Let it go I can feel you." 

Within few second she came undone. 

Done with today's update Guys. Longest update guys, need inline comments and love and support guys. 

How was the update guys?

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA.