21

Happy reading guys...

Manik planned for his visit to his home. Soha was very sad with this news she had already planned for a tour with Manik to roam around but whom was she fooling , manik didn't give a fuck to anyone other than his bunny. He called Nandini asking her , when is she free so that she can come to home to spend some time with him. 

Nandini became super excited with this news . She thanked ayyappa several times as she was missing him like hell. She packed her bags to leave the next day itself, she applied for online classes for 14 days so that once he is gone she can spend some time with her mom and dad. 

Manik boarded the train tonight and messaged her saying he will be reaching Pune by afternoon. She too informed him about her travel early morning. Nyonika was busy planning the surprise for the two of them.

Nandini and manik reached the next day on time and both of them clinged to their mother taking her in a tight hug. 

Nyonika : Go, freshen up I have a surprise for you guys?

Manik pulled his luggage upstairs along with Nandini's bags and signaled her through his eyes to meet him in his room. Nandini too went up kissing Nyonika on her cheeks.

Nandini peeped inside the monster's den and sighed finding it empty. She found her luggage over there, she opened it to take a fresh pair of clothes to change. Manik came out in a towel wrapped around his waist looking sexy as hell. 

Nandini's eyes widen in shock looking at his well-built abs. She was wondering how did he changed so much. 

"What don't stare like this. I am maintaining strict diet and working out. So are you impressed madam." He smirked looking at her wide open mouth looking at him without blinking when she said in trance "Yes." 

Manik raised his brows to confirm when Nandini closed her eyes feeling embarrassed about what she just blurt out. She ran away from there closing the door behind him. Manik shaked his head at his girl and felt proud of his own hard work. He went down to look for food. He was damn hungry and was badly craving for his mother's hand made food. Srikant was home by afternoon. He was very happy to see both their children home.

Nandini too came down changing into her shorts and tee and sat down on the chair facing him. "Mumma what is the surprise , please show me. I am dying out of curiousness." 

"I made your favorite veg biryani , laccha paratha and this paneer along with kheer. " Nyonika introduced her excitedly opening the lids of the containers showing her one by one. 

"Mumma do you know this idiot had started gyming and dieting. He may not eat your yummy food. But don't worry your nandu is there  to finish it off. " She said licking her lips . Manik glared her hard knowing her mother's never ending lecture on food. Being from a Punjabi family Nyonika was very concerned about food and his own son not eating is surely going to explode the volcano. 

"i will kick you out of this house right now Manik, if this happens here in my house. Keep your stupid helathy stuff out of Malhotra Mansion." she said sitting down serving herself and Nandini.  

Manik pouted at his mother and then she glared him hard to eat everything made by her "Mom don't listen to her, she is speaking bullshit. I love your food and trust me I was missing it badly." He smirked looking at his bunny's frowning face.

"Ye to mujhe v same bolta tha, I miss you nandini." Lier.

She pouted sadly at him and started with her food . Manik enjoyed the food and completed there lunch with lots of chit chats and Nandini's leg pulling. 

Nandini and Manik went to take some rest. as they were tired with their journey, Nandini was moving towards her room scrolling down through her phone. Her classes were scheduled today at night. She was going through the same when manik pulled her to his room and closed the door with a thud. 

Nandini shrieked by the sudden pull and then hit him on his chest glaring at him. "Are you mad , I became afraid." 

"So madam what were you thinking I was lying to you. I obviously missed you." He said tucking her hair strand behind her ear and carried her in the bridal style to the bed. 

"But you said you missed her food more." She pouted at him. 

"Are you jealous with food baby, Listen food is my first love then you . So I missed you both equally." He said laying down beside her. 

Nandini snuggled on his chest after such a long time that she moaned unintentionally "Manik , I missed you so much." 

"Don't moan baby its not helping me." Manik said hugging her tightly.

"what do you mean by that? " Nandini asked him raising her head from his chest looking at him. 

Manik changed their position and hovered over her . He took her lips for a long passionate kiss. His hands travelled down her waist and he pinched her slightly to enter inside her mouth. The kiss deepened when Nandini broke the kiss huffing badly for oxygen. 

He was caressing her waist slowly making circle with his fingers. "I love you bunny. I really missed your soft touch and your smooth skin." He winked at her . Nandini blushed hard telling him to stop teasing her. 

"I love you too manii." She Nandini tracing his neck sensually.

"Shall I hold my lady the way I want?" Manik asked looking at her deeply asking for her permission. 

"But you are already holding me." She said being hell confused by his mood. 

He just stood up on his knees and pulled his T- shirt out becoming bare chest. He again laid down on her balancing his weight on his palm. 

So are you  so impressed with my hard work in maintaining my  physique." He asked giving sloppy kisses on her neck. He was doing these things for the first time with her. They never got intimate other than kissing each other.

Nandini traced his abs slowly pressing it lightly "So tell me am i hot? " Manik was playing dirty today. He wanted her to open up with him and wanted her to know that she has all rights on him as he has. They are more than friends , they are soulmates.

"Yess hot. You look different today!!" She said feeling shy to talk all this stuff with manik. 

Done with the update guys. 

I know I promised you with double updates but I was busy so wasn't able to type. I will update you tomorrow but only if I find some interesting comments. 

I was thinking of writing some mature stuffs. Is it okk with you guys . Its about small Nandu so I thought of asking with you guys. 

Thankyou lovelies. 

Lisha.