27. Date night.

Happy Reading guys.....

Surprise guyss.... 

Manik was in a mood of romance today. He was having really a hard time to control himself. Nandini was looking like an angel down on earth under the moonlight. Her hands perfectly fitting in his. She was intimidated by him. 

"Babygirl." There was a faint husky voice of manik . 

"Hmm." 

"I love you, and only you hamesha. I want you to stay by my side forever like this even when we grow old." He said turning her round on the beats. they were having a cozy dance on a romantic setup. 

Both were feeling different today, this feeling was out of the world . They were totally enjoying it swaying their bodies on the beat. Without waiting for any next moment Manik placed his lips on hers . It was a slow kiss full of love and passion. He wanted her to take the lead and she did. They nibbled for sometime and left in the lack of oxygen. 

Manik started giving sloppy kisses on her cheeks moving to her ears. "dinner is ready baby girl." 

"Mmmanik." 

"don't moan until you want me to loose control and love you whole night." He said moving away from her pulling the chair like a gentle man for his girl. 

"That you do every time." She said blushing profusely looking down. 

Manik's eyes widen listening to her and said "This is just a trailer bunny. " 

"What do you mean by that than , love me please. I so want to see the whole movie." She said smirking at him showing her boldness unaware of the love and actions he is talking about. 

"I will Nandu , but we have some time for that. I wanna make you mine when you become a little more mature and aware of certain things. And trust me baby girl , it will be heaven experiencing that form of love."

"And I would love to teach you so." He said opening the lid of the food. It was her favorite pizza, but along with that he had tawa chicken with butter naan with cheesecake and ice cream. 

Nandini's eyes widen in shock looking at so much food. "Manik, is there someone else eating , i mean why did you ordered so much. We are just 2 of us. who will eat so much. " 

"Madam, you have a diet of a bird, that doesn't mean Manik Malhotra too eats less. I love food. "He said being super excited looking at the food. 

"I don't need a fat boyfrined for myself so you too will not eat all these." 

"We can pack these and take home." Nandini said wrapping up the food when manik freaked out.

"What no way, I am not fat madam, for you kind information let me tell you 2 days back you found my body hot. I have joined gym. Tch. Nandu khane do na yaar. Why will you take it home . I am sure dad too have plans for mom why do you wanna spoil their's." 

"Manik you know na you are saying so for your parents. Its bad to discuss their love life. So shut up. And eat." 

She sat there relishing on her pizza. Manik took his chair beside her and back hugged her making her eat with his hands. 

"Shall i show you the demo of my 6 pack abs." 

"Nii, itne v ache ni dikhte ho." She said busy eating her pizza. 

"Really" He asked making her look at his eyes. "You don't find me hot and sexy anymore. How come manik Malhotra's charm ended so early." 

"Manik... " 

"Do you know how your body shivers just by my single touch, When i kiss you how do you moan my name. your heat beats faster than usual and you look at me pouring all your love. God baby girl you make me crazy." 

"By the manik , what love you mean for. I wanna love you." She said being curious.

"First eat Nandu and let me eat too." 

"Bhukkad kahi ka." Nandini said glaring at him as she was full just by a single slice. 

"Madam, have this chicken , i am not gonna leave you soon and yes your ice cream." 

"Manik, no chicken please. Ice cream. Yumm." 

"No ice cream before food Nandini ."  He said having his pizza . 

"Why do you always boss around me become a monster. Do you remember , we are on a date . You should talk all romantic but no you are scaring me out." 

"Tch , i have my own ways of loving my lady not the ones shown in movies. Its so boring man." He said in a duh tone. 

 She was having her ice cream when manik kissed her lightly to tease her . He dipped is fingers on the bowl and forwarded it to her . He signaled her to have it . She did it but before she can move back her lips were taken by him. 

Hm now its tasty." He said smirking at her, Nandu had become a tomato today. She was blushing constantly. Manik was loving her in his way. There was a brewing chemistry in between them day by day and their bond was becoming strong with each passing day. 

"If you are done with your date , bring back Nandini , Its too late." His phone pinged with his dad's message. 

Manik smiled looking at it and asked "Shall we go, your father will eat me raw." 

"Manik don't say like this, he is very sweet . They walked towards their car hand in hand when Nandini said "Manik, it feels so unreal na, We lived in a same house since childhood, then We fell in love with each other. I am blessed to have  you, mumma and dadda in my life. I don't remember my own parents, they must be happy seeing me here with you guys. Hai na manik." 

"Bunny, don't be sad , i am always with you no matter what. It was destiny bunny but trust me Ishi ma and raman uncle were the best parents in the world. Your mom was my favorite. They must be blessing us Nandini, and i am blessed to have you in my life. You are my child first. I always wanna pamper you like a kid and then as my lady." 

"I love you once more. " He said kissing her forehead when a lone tear fell from her eyes. He said looking at the sky "ishi maa, I know you must be looking at us. Nandu is my girl now. Ishi maa, you guys were so sweet but look at her she is a rondu girl. She cries a lot. Tch...." 

"but I love her ." 

Nandini hit him lightly on her stomach saying "I am not rondu, its just i got emotional a little." 

"Ha madam, apka tap chalu ho jata h." (Ha madam has her tap open )

"So shall we head home or your pyare dadda will eat me up ." 

Saying this they headed towards their home. This day was the memorable day for both of them . Manik and nandini were blessed by almighty and her parents who were smiling from above looking at their children happy and deeply in love with each other. 

Done with today's double update.

I think i did justice. Few words for manik.

I am thinking of a leap in the story for 3 years and show their adult life. I that okk?   

I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. 

Thankyou lovelies. 

LISHA.