I sent that text, I just hoped he was all right with this. I only need Micky. I know that sounds selfish of me but Micky was my first love and I know I might be stupid in taking him back but I can’t stop loving him. That makes me sound conceited I know but hell, if you loved someone as bad as I do, you’d do the same no matter the consequences.

“So what made you ask out William?” Lottie asked as Dale walked through my front door. Oh crap, I’m dead now.

“You’re asking out William? I thought you were getting back with Micky. Or are you going to cheat on Micky?”

“I’m doing no such thing Dale. Lottie, I’ll explain later”

“I’d rather hear the explanation now Ella. It seems you’re keeping secrets from me” I could’ve scolded my brother. He loves walking in at the most random and horrifying moments in my life. I was asking Micky back out but I had to cover it up because Lottie would go mental at me.

“To tell you the truth Lottie, I was asking out Micky. Well I told him I wanted to get back with him because I can’t stop loving him and thanks to my idiot of a little brother, Micky heard me confess it to Dale. And when I confessed my love for Micky, I realised I wasn’t over him. William might’ve been a distraction but he couldn’t take my feelings away. I like William, but only as a friend. I have no feelings for him whatsoever. He helped me come to terms with my illness and getting treatment again and I’m thankful for him being in my life. I’m thankful for you all right now. However, I’m not giving in so easily to Micky, I’m making him work for me to be his girlfriend and he has to show me that he still loves me for our relationship to go one-step further”

“El, are you sure? Like seriously, are you sure, you’re doing the right thing? I get that you still love Micky, I do but he broke you and it was me that had to pick up the pieces and it wasn’t nice”
“Lottie, I understand that but I have to learn from my own mistakes. I’m human and I need to learn because I can’t keep running to you, Rachel or Maria every once in a while. I might be sick right now but I have to live every minute I can to the fullest and I don’t want to spend what could be my last few moments sulking in my own misery, I want to be happy and Micky’s the only one who can really help me there”

“You’re making a mistake El and I certainly won’t be there to see it. So enjoy being friendless” Lottie said as she walked out. Ugh, great. I try being happy and she throws it back in my face.

“Am I an idiot?”

“No, El, Lottie’s just jealous because you can get someone to love you. 3 people in fact and she can barely get Dan. Look, I know I’m not helpful here but it’s your life and your choice to make yourself happy. If no one’s accepting what you do with your life then it’s their choice to leave. If they’re going to make you feel miserable then you need to let them go. I know Lottie’s one of your best friends but she’s been horrible to you recently so you deserve some time to yourself, to make you happy and you alone. Lottie will come to her senses soon enough because no one can resist being your friend. You’re that lovable. Ella, I might be your brother and I have to agree on certain things but you have to do what makes you happy. No one else”

“I know that Dale but seriously, Lottie is my best friend and I don’t want to lose her but if she’s not going to accept my life to happiness than she knows where to go unfortunately. I love Micky and I want to be with Micky so she can stuff whatever feelings she’s feeling up her freaking ass for all I care,” I ranted. I loved my brother and I love what he’s helped me achieve because without him making me confess that, I wouldn’t have been able to tell Micky the truth as to how I was feeling and I might not be even getting back with him, hopefully.

   Everything was just a whirlwind and I was getting through this.

William’s POV

Was she mad? Alex loves her so damn much, I like her too but also Micky loves her as well. She’s certainly picked whom she wants to be with and I suppose we had better allow her to live life. She can be with whomever she wants to be with. I just have to let her go although my feelings are quite strong; I guess it was the kiss that sealed it for me.  We also didn’t know each other that well so that could be a horrible factor in our relationship.

    I groaned in frustration and through my phone across Alex’s room. I forgot he was here so he was obviously going to notice my change in attitude.

“What’s up buddy?” He asked incoherently. I knew it was coming but I didn’t think it’d be this soon.

“Ella’s asked Micky back out and she wants me to cover for her against your ex”

“She’s done what?! How could she? They broke up, thanks to me but why would she take the lying cheating scum back?” Alex shouted. Uh oh, he’s on the warpath. Why would she even take him back anyhow? She must be seriously delusional because he hurt her, yeah it was thanks to Alex but he still hurt her so badly.

  This must seriously not be my day and tomorrow’s treatment day.

Alex’s POV

How could she ask out him? They finished because of ME. And I told that little rodent that if he tried to get back with her, I’d scold him severely. It’s now time for the pictures to resurface. This band could do with a little awakening. Micky, prepare for battle.

Lottie’s POV

I know I just walked out my best friend but how could she be so stupid? That boy broke her heart and she’s just taken him back like nothing else. How is she so stupid? Honestly, does she even have a brain? This was just messed up and there was no way she was getting out this situation because she made the first move, not him. She’s got the consequences and I’m no longer a part in this whole charade. It’s just the way it is now. I’m done, we’re done. The end. Goodbye.

A/n: -

It's not the end, don't worry. This is one of the worst updates I've done but unfortunately, I can't think right now. My minds clogged with the worst thoughts possible (if you've read my tumblr you'll understand).  My dad is um, still the same, I guess. He took a turn yesterday but no one told us what caused it so um we don't know anything :/ 

Btw thanks for the reads...Over 2000 now :) THANK YOU :) 

Alright, compitition time: - 

I need a little help here. I want your ideas as to how Micky can prove his love to Ella, the winner gets a dedication in the next part whenever I get to write it.