055 | appreciate these moments

Start from the beginning

just like the guest room and living
room jack and i can do my room
and the bathrooms and whatever
else over the next like two weeks

brooke
yeah i can help

i'll get daniel to come with

okay thank you<33

brooke
of course any time💛

———————

"I feel bad.." Valentina let out a sigh as she sat her phone down and looked at her friends. "She's going through a lot that she doesn't deserve."

"I can't imagine," Naomi softly shook her head at the thought. "I know miscarriages can be common within the first trimester but still it's unfathomable."

"Val, you shouldn't feel bad, it's not your fault at all," Stephanie mentioned.

"I know.." she sighed. "It's just- like it's hard to celebrate my pregnancy milestone when I know she's supposed to be like four, five weeks behind me.. you know?"

"As much as I love Adalyn and feel heart broken for her.." Brooklyn spoke up, gaining the girls attention. "You can't let her stop you from being excited about your baby. Like you're what? Half way? Like that's insane, appreciate these moments, it's only gonna happen once for this baby."

"She's right," the couple agreed.

"I'm pretty sure Adalyn hates me anyway.." she mumbled.

"I'm sure she doesn't," Stephanie replied.

"We should put them together a gift basket," Naomi suggested as she changed the subject. "A little going away, sorry for lost, cheer me up basket."

"I can get some flowers and wine or cham- do you think she's still sober?" Stephanie quickly cut herself off after the realisation. "You know cause like she was trying to be sober before she even got pregnant.. wasn't she?"

"I think she might've been, yeah," Brooklyn nodded. "I don't know we didn't really see much
of her or hear much from her been the boys being in Vegas and her telling us she was pregnant."

"Maybe we just leave out any alcohol," Naomi mentioned. "Flowers definitely- although she did say they're moving a couple days afterwards."

"I feel like it'd be a cute touch though," the youngest responded. "Flowers last like what a week? She can just pass them on to Jack's Mom or something before they go."

"Okay, I'll get flowers at work on the Saturday before we head over to their's," Stephanie agreed. "And we can start making a list of other things they'd like."

"I have some chocolates at home from the UK that I brought back for her cause I knew she likes them," Valentina added. "I just obviously haven't had the chance to give them to her yet."

"Oh my god, how rude of us," Naomi flicked her head towards the girl. "This is the first time we're seeing you since you came back and we haven't even asked how the trip was! How was it?!"

"It was lovely," she said with a smile across her face. "It was still kinda fast paced considering we didn't wanna try to change the dates of everything around but we got to see a lot more of the cities compared to if the boys were still on tour so it was a lot of fun. I definitely wanna go back sometime in like the winter when it's snowing, I feel like that'd be a whole different experience."

"oh I want to too," Stephanie nodded. "By the looks of it on Instagram though, it seemed like you had a lot of fun, cramped in all the tourist things."

"Jonah said to me on the last night there about how he's never seen me happier and cause like he's been there a couple times before it made him happy seeing me so smiley or something, enjoying everything," she babbled. "I love him so much."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

oo double update been a while since
i've done this

also i published a new jonah book earlier
if anyones interested in that and wants to
check it out it's called good girls inspired
by the 5sos song :))