003 | you're so irresistible

"Jack," Adalyn whispered while she was sat up in her bed, gently shoving the boy as his phone continued to ring for what seemed like the tenth time. "Jack... Jack... Jack, wake up."

He groaned as he rolled over slightly. "what Adalyn?" he muttered through his groggy, half asleep tone.

"The place is on fire, wake up!" she shook him, a small giggle escaping her lips. "I'm joking, your friends want you."

"mh," Jack reached over for his phone on the bedside table, looking at the missed calls and text for a second, putting it on airplane mode before setting it back down. "Come here."

"do you still not get along with them?" she asked as she laid back down beside him, pulling the covers over herself as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"not necessarily," he muttered against her lips as he connected them. "I'm just.. sick of.. doing the same.. thing everyday.."

"and you're horny," Adalyn smiled between more kisses.

"how can I not be with the way you look right now," he raised a brow as he looked into her eyes, pushing a few strands for her hair behind her ear. "you're gorgeous."

"and you're hot.." her words faded out as she reconnected their lips.

Jack soon moved his arm down her body, gripping onto her thigh and pulling her on top of himself as they continued to move their lips in sync, his arms both wrapping around her lower back while hers hands were now placed on either of his cheeks.

"weren't- weren't we.. suppose.. to be talking.. about everything," she mumbled.

"yeah- it's just.. you're so irresistible.." he slurred his words as she adjusted her lower half, shifting her weight onto her knees which were placed either side of his body as she properly sat on his lap, the covers bunching up behind her.

"does this make me less irresistible?" Adalyn ask as she sat up, pulling the bralette off of her body and chucking it across the bed.

"of course not," he chuckled.

"but what do you mean no?"

"jusst-shhh," he sat up slightly, gently grabbing her by her neck and pulling her back down with him as their lips connected once again. "be quiet gorgeous girl."

"anything for you Mr. Avery.."

       After sometime passed and the couple had their morning fun, they were now sat out at the kitchen island. Jack was already finish with his late breakfast and had his plate sat off to the side as he watched Adalyn pick at the food on her's.

"Are you not very hungry?" he asked, a small frown on his face while he slightly tilted his head at her.

"not really.."

"You don't have to eat then," he sent her a reassuring smile as he grabbed ahold of her free hand.

"I haven't eaten in a while though so I probably should.." she mumbled, slightly moving her fork around as she picked up little bits of the omelette.

"Would having something else help?"

"I don't know.."