052 | anywhere that you are

Start from the beginning

"I love you," he ran his fingers through her hand, placing his hand on her cheek as he lent in and placed a kiss on her lips. "I appreciate that you're willing to admit that."

"I love you.."

"Are you excited to go home tomorrow?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

"not really.."

"Why not?" he softly furrowed. "I thought you liked being in LA?"

"I do," she pulled away from him and reconnected their eyes. "I love it there but.. I don't know.. being here has been nice. being in a house this time instead of a hotel sorta in a way feel like a new start.."

"And like I know I haven't been the most social at times and the girls did overwhelm me sometimes but honestly I think if we never came here and we just kept laying in bed everyday at home, just us, I probably won't be like happy in a way like I am and I'd still be hating life a lot.."

"So like I'm kinda scared to go home and go back to that, cause I really don't wanna fall back into the state I was in there.." she concluded her little ramble. "And I don't want to end up hating that place cause I really do love LA so fuckin' much."

"Hey, don't stress," he grabbed ahold of her hand, light stroking it with his thumb. "We'll go back home, see how it is now after being here and now that I'm home, and then if you still really don't want to be there, we can move, okay? Anywhere in the world- well maybe we stick to America."

"But do you want to move away from LA?" she slightly picked at her lips with her other hand, her gaze dropping away from him.

"I wanna be anywhere that you are.." he smiled as he lifted her head back up with his other hand. "I really can't do the distance with you anymore, and the bands not a priority now so I can make solo music anywhere."

"And if you get home and decide you do want to be in LA, just not in your apartment, we can find a place there, together," he added.

"Are you finally ready to move in with me?" she questioned, watching him nod.

"We basically live together already," he chuckled. "The only times in last few months- other than tour of course, but the times we spent apart was because of that party incident and it's something we shouldn't have to worry about anymore."

"No. No, we don't. Absolutely not" she quickly shook her head. "Never again. I promise. I don't want to be away from you anymore."

"I love you so much," he shifted himself even closer to her, leaning in and connecting his lips onto her's.

Their lips moved in sync, getting a little more passionate with each kiss as Jack's hand made it's way away from her cheek and around to the back of her hair, while his other hand let go of her's and slowly wandered up her thigh.

"this is risky territory," she said with a small giggle between kisses.

"mh?" he pulled away from her, his hand's continuing to rest in place.

"risky territory," she repeated, a smile plastered across her face. "oo the kids might come out and catch us."

"bold of you to assume things were gonna get to that point," he chuckled, pulling his hands away from her.

"you're so annoying Avery," she playfully huffed while rolling her eyes. "You better treat me well when we get back to LA and don't have the kids."

"You better treat me well," he mocked her. ".. seriously though, you gotta go to your doctor first, I'm not having sex with you again till you do."

"What the fuck?!" she furrowed. "You were just tryna fuck me, now you don't ever wanna have sex with me? I'm not going to my fuckin' doctor, I'm fine, it's my choice if I wanna have sex not her's."

"You can do whatever you want to yourself but I'm don't want to do anything if it's gonna cause issues, okay?" he explained. "Adalyn, I'm just looking out for you. All I ask is that you go- I'll come with if you want, but you go and make sure everything's passed like it's suppose to and like you were asked by professionals to do once everything stopped. You didn't have a issue with it last time.."

"... fine, I'll go," she mumbled after a few seconds of silence, then adjusting how she was and laying down on the lounge with her head in his lap. "now can you just play the show again."

"mhm," he hummed as he done as she asked, lightly stroking his thumb over her hair. "and thank you.."

"I love you.."

"I love you too," he replied, leaning down and placing a singular kiss on her forehead.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

working through issues like the
adults they are👍

also look at me updating two days in
a row wow who is she