𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Comincia dall'inizio

"Downstairs with my friends" she chuckled, slipping on her cropped black tee over her head "Didn't you wanna take a nap?"

"Yeah, but with you" He turned on his side, using his hand to prop up his head as he watched her pull up her grey low-waisted biker shorts.

"I'm not tired" She said making him groan before stuffing his face in the pillow.

She just smiled at his action before crawling into the bed to give him a kiss on his cheek. "When you wake up, lets get some food and visit Rocky, okay?"

"Alright" He finally agreed

"I'll be back" That was the last thing she said before hoping out the bed and leaving the room, not forgetting to turn off the lights before she left out.

He hand slid against the railing as she looked down into the living room see Imani, Teddy, Diarra and a girl she didn't recognize, which was normal since Imani was so friendly.

As Brooklyn made it to the final step, the group of girls noticed her presence and welcomed her with smirks on their faces.

"So y'all finally done fighting" Diarra chuckled as she threw out a card on the coffee table

"We wasn't fighting ?" She said sitting down on the couch right behind Imani who stood up to sit on her bestie lap. "Just tryna figure things out"

"Mmh" she hummed not full believing a thing she was saying.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes before placing her chin on Mani's shoulder watching as she tried to decide which card to choose.

"Umm" Imani spoke up as she slowly pulled her attention off the game and to Brooklyn "This is Asia" she pointed to the dark skin girl who had long red locs and a septum piercing. "Asia, Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Asia"

Aisa looked up, giving Brooklyn a soft smile "Nice to meet you, I wanted to say something to you when you first came in but you seemed busy" She said making Brooklyn cover her face since she was starting to feel embarrassed.

"Yeah she was busy" Teddy smirked "Went up in leggings and a hoodie and came back down in less"

The girls stopped what they were doing and turn to look at Brooklyn's outfit. Diarra flipped her cards on the table.

"Y'all had sex" she ask excitedly, glad that her friend was final getting back out there.

"Shh," she commanded her as she quickly turn to look back at her room door, making sure he wasn't standing right there "And no, I knew y'all was here"

"Oh yeah? Meaning if we wasn't y'all would be humping" Diarra teased making Brooklyn roll her eyes

"Why every time we talk we talk about Gio"

"Because it hard to believe that you actually trained that mutt" Imani spoke out, taking a sip from the drink she had before passing the rest to her Bestfriend knowing she would want some. "He doesn't like people much so it surprises me that he stayed by your side for so long"

"Mmh" she hummed before taking a big sip from the cup, which she soon found her self regretting "It's two o'clock" she chocked on the sudden taste of liquor while everybody just laughed.