Chapter 8: A Crisis and A Blur

Their next stop was the Lake of Wisdom. Near this, was the cabin of the Enigma of Intelligence. This being was an alienated and secretive person. Most sightings of him would be described as "an encounter with a cloak"...

El was enjoying his first ride on Willow, after he got used to her. She knew the path well and whenever he went off route, either she or Aki would guide him back. She made a trill to convey to El that they needed to land. Up ahead, they spotted the Lake, a large blue mirror with shades of green and landed near the beautiful scene.

Meanwhile, in the palace, there was a lot of commotion. The king had been captured!!! El's sister, Theonia, was the only one left in charge.
  "Oh, why did brother and father have to go missing at the same time??!!" She said with a sigh.
Now that all other royal members could not be found, she had to make every desicion and find out a way to rescue her younger brother. Luckily, she was a startlingly clever young woman. She had planned to contact one of her retired professors (from her school, Probus Academy) who lived near the Lake of Wisdom- Dr. Drakon Harpoon. She sent the message through common forest messengers, butterflies! They flew through the forest. Their destination, the cabin of one of the most intelligent beings...

Back at the lake, the two friends were enjoying a delicious sandwich with wild mushrooms and a sauce made of torp fruit. [Torp fruit is a fruit that tastes like tomato and garlic with cheese]
  "These sandwiches as delicious! It tastes almost like a delicacy I had tried from a planet in the Milky-Andromeda Galaxy. They called it 'pitsa'... or, well, something like that..."
  "Yes El! It is very tasty! By the way, it's called 'pizza'..."
  "Oh, really? Cool..."

They were silently enjoying the snack when, a blurry figure near the bushes caught their eyes. It seemed to have understood that the two younglings had noticed its presence. Both parties stared at each other for, what seemed like, a moment till... the dark figure disappeared into the cover of the leaves.

An immediate unspoken desicion was made to follow the blur. Everything was packed in a matter of seconds and then they set off, flying over the forest and chasing after a shadow...