Midoriya started a small freak out. "Wait? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar."

"Wait, hold on tsu. Your forgetting all might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima chimed in.

"From what I've seen it really does seem like uncle- I mean all might!" You caught yourself.

All might did feel like the uncle type, usually playing with you when he was free and keigo was needed.

You got a few odd looks, before kirishima broke the silence. "Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type a' quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it." He held up his arm and used his quirk. "My hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but that doesn't look all that impressive."

"Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking! Your definitely pro material with a quirk like that." Midoriya reassured him.

"You really think so? Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier." You zoned out after that after you heard a voice in your ear.

"Y/N, ima be home late. I got some paperwork I need to get done, sorry." It was keigo. He must be talking into one of your feathers. That was another part of your quirks you shared. The two of you could communicate through them, you both could also feel things with them. In your case, you threatened him with dunking a feather into ice cold water.

You looked down to a red feather in your collar of faux ones. You whispered into it. "Don't overwork yourself."

You refocused into the conversation when aizawa announced you had arrived.

Pro hero 13 meet with you all.

(I don't want this one to be too long I'm sorry to paraphrasing ahead.)

They explained the purpose of the faculty was to prepare new heroes for unforeseen simulation join or, USJ. They went on with how any quirk could be used to kill. Especially their quirk, back hole. Able to suck anything up and turn it to dust.

You looked back at your feathers. They were the color of your hair, unlike your brother's. Although, just as deadly. After the pro had finished the lights flickered, and your eagle sharp eyes landed on a black misty portal in the middle of the facility. A man covered in hands, who honestly could use some moisturizer, stepped out.

Your wings puffed up from being startled. It was like how birds puff out their wings to seem bigger, although you couldn't control yours.

Apparently they were real villains. More of them kept coming out of the portal. Aizawa had gone down to fight off some of them. In his battle he missed a shadow guy.

A dark shadowy villain had appeared in fount of the crowd, blocking the exit.

~his speech cause fight scenes~

When he had finished, you got into a fighting stance and kept for him. So did kirishima and bakugo. Bakugo had created an explosion, there was whirlwind of smoke, dust, and feathers. Unfortunately your efforts didn't help, cause he just took his form again. Misty tentacles spread around the crowd.

It was too dark to see, you felt something grab you. You were now falling, not too long until you landed in, solid ground? You opened your eyes to see, you landed downwards on kirishima's chest. You quickly got up and dusted yourself off, with a lot of sorry's.

A presence behind you, cause you to swing around with a punch. There were a few villains in the area. You surveyed to see you were in a sort of office building. Bakugo sent one villain to the wall with a large explosion. Kirishima was fighting a sword villain.