Chapter 4

It's been one week since V arrived in Taeheung-ri and he has avoided any contact with the people living in the small city. He only went to the market once and bought everything he needed and then never left home again.
He knows he's gonna have to leave home any time soon because he has to find a way to fix his water heater machine. He is done taking cold showers for the past week. He has decided to go to town and look around for a shop that sells heating machines.

With that in mind, V woke up and after another cold shower he decided to get it fixed.

He tasted the toast with butter he just prepared and hummed at how good it is. After some sips of his hot chocolate, he got dressed in some long sleeves t-shirt and some pants. He looked at himself in the mirror and just a blank face appeared in front of him. "I'm really ugly." He whispered as he looked at the bruises covering his arms and then hid them with the sleeves. The bruises on his face were still there but way lighter so he placed some foundation on it and it was not visible. As for the bruises on his arms and rest of his body, they were still dark and deep so one week wasn't enough to heal them.

He sighed... "He won't hurt me anymore!" He closed his eyes and hugged himself before he grabbed his house keys and left to the town.

As he walked around the town, the people were looking at him while saying "good morning's" with big smiles on their faces. "I will never understand how people are so happy in the morning." V thought to himself, completely forgetting he was once like that. He simply slightly bowed to the people and continued walking with a mission in mind. Fix the water heater!

"Min's Electronics" The plaque on top of the shop read. This must be it. V eagerly walked inside hopeful that this is the shop where he will find what he needs. He wandered around until he found what he was looking for. But to his luck, this shop does sell water heaters machines but they are so damn expensive. Something V can't afford at the moment or else he won't have money to buy food for the next months.

He facepalmed himself and breathed deep... He is screwed... He can't endure another week having cold showers, he is starting to get sick.

"Do you need help?" A man's voice came from behind him, he flinched and quickly turned around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The man chuckled as he looked at V's face.

"Its fine." V said. He recognized the man, he was the one that gave him the ride the other day.
"My water heater is broken so I'm looking for a new one. Don't you have more cheap options?" V hopefully asked.

"Hmm at the moment I only have these options but you can pay with credit." The man smiled as he scratched his arm.

"That won't do." V blankly said as he started walking to the door of the shop.

"Wait!" He man shouted. "I do have a solution which won't cost that much for you." The man said and then placed his finger on his mouth and thought.

"Well... Will you tell me?" V said almost irritated when the man stood there frozen in thought and didn't say anything.

"My friend Jeon can fix it for you. He can fix anything you ask so you can go to his shop and ask for his services. He works just down the street on "Jeon's Mechanics" ."
"He's a nice guy so go there." The man smiled as he saw a glint of hope in the others eyes.

"Oh i will go there now, thank you." V said and bowed before he turned around and started walking away.

"You're Welcome, V. By the way, I'm Yoongi." The man said and V was caught of surprise. He thought he didn't remember him. He looked back and gave a small smile.

"He can fix anything you ask"... "Well can he fix my broken heart? I don't think so!" V mumbled to himself as he stepped outside the shop. Those words stop in his mind.